Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOOKING TO ADD SOME MORE COOLING AND WAS THINKING OFF A RAD ANY IDEALS WOULD BE MUCH HELP THINGS BULDS HEAT WAY TO FAST

Attachments

·
Registered
353 Posts
Nice sled you've got there!!
Is it the tuning that makes it build that extra heat, or is it too little cooling where you ride?
And what kind of ridin' is it used for, touring, racing?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NO IT MAKES 280 HP AND I THINK IT IS JUST NOT ENOUPH COOLING LOKKING TO PUT A RAD AT IT AND EX HEAT EX AT THE REAR JUST LOOKING FOR SOME IDEALS ON IT

Attachments

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
hmmm, I dont have cooling problems at 1100cc....but I see you have a speed track on that sled!!

I think you need to run another full length of exchanger under the seat. Then I think ski-doo (or one of the others) has a rear exchanger under the snow flap that works very well.

How fast has that sled run??? What an awesome sled!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Sweet looking sled you got. I dont know it they still offer them but Hi-performance engineering use to have nosecone radiators available for certain model sleds. My dad ran one on his 91 wildcat years back. Not sure if you will have enough room in front of your pipes or not. Just a sugestion.

·
Banned
10,423 Posts
see polaris dealer for 02 xcsp w/ m-10 suspension update exchanger, should fit nicely between the rails at rear of tunnel under seat :div20:

·
Registered
353 Posts
The radiators that Polaris used on their Storms, under the foot rests, would be a great help. Cools good and the extra water it adds will take pretty long time to warm up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts