Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the lake is safe and if people are crossing in front of the Birches. Going up tonight and wondering if we can cross it.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Does anyone know if the lake is safe and if people are crossing in front of the Birches. Going up tonight and wondering if we can cross it.[/b]
They started crossing in front of the Birches yesterday but I wouldn't call it SAFE!!! They put out a fishhouse yesterday and stopped when the ice was 3 1/2" thick and it is not out much more than 100 yards.

·
Banned
803 Posts
We live on the lake down in Greenville and I would not recommend crossing. Around shore there is plenty of ice and crossing the coves are no problem. I have heard of people crossing up in rockwood but, to me, it is like playing a game of Russian roulette.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We live on the lake down in Greenville and I would not recommend crossing. Around shore there is plenty of ice and crossing the coves are no problem. I have heard of people crossing up in rockwood but, to me, it is like playing a game of Russian roulette.[/b]
Thank you for the quick replies.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts