Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Mark/ Pathfinder,
I just got a call from Brian Libby, the antlers I brought to him are mounted and ready. My dad is going to pick them up and we can get the raffle going.
Nice set should get some response.
Pictures soon to come.

·
Premium Member
2,782 Posts
Originally posted by dualmass@Oct 3 2005, 03:23 PM
I am not sure what they will sell tickets for, any suggestions?
What would you guys pay?
Remember,  all proceeds go to the club, 100% :luxhello:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=905821
[/quote]
The antler raffle tickets will be $5 a peice or five for $20 :div20: which is pretty inexpensive considering the quality of the antlers and mount. Cant wait to get this thing going, lots of people are waiting for them. :luxhello: Thanks again dualmass, its more than nice of you to do that for the club, and beleive me the club is very grateful for the gesture. :banana: We are a large club with bills to match and a new source of revenue of this description is very much needed, we didn't all buy energy stocks like some people I know! :frech11:
pathfinder58 :cn:

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Originally posted by pathfinder58@Oct 3 2005, 05:20 PM
The antler raffle tickets will be $5 a peice or five for $20 :div20:  which is pretty inexpensive considering the quality of the antlers and mount. Cant wait to get this thing going, lots of people are waiting for them. :luxhello:  Thanks again dualmass, its more than nice of you to do that for the club, and beleive me the club is very grateful for the gesture. :banana:  We are a large club with bills to match and a new source of revenue of this description is very much needed, we didn't all buy energy stocks like some people I know! :frech11:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=905908
[/quote]
That is really great Chris. :div20: I will be buying at least $100 worth of the tickets.

pathfinder58, can I officially put this on the web site? :dunno: Does Bev know what to do with all the people that will be calling and E-mailing? :dunno: I don't want to flood her with stuff that she doesn't know is coming. :dunno:

Get the pictures to me ASAP and I will try to get them on the web site in the next day or two. :div20:

Mark :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
2,782 Posts
Originally posted by OldViperRider@Oct 3 2005, 05:01 PM
That is really great Chris. :div20: I will be buying at least $100 worth of the tickets.

pathfinder58, can I officially put this on the web site? :dunno: Does Bev know what to do with all the people that will be calling and E-mailing? :dunno: I don't want to  flood her with stuff that she doesn't know is coming. :dunno:

Get the pictures to me ASAP and I will try to get them on the web site in the next day or two. :div20:

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=905987
[/quote]
I think Paul wanted to wait a little bit, but I hate to interupt a flood of momentum, :augen41: let me double check with him, and by then maybe Chris will have pix ready. Thanks Mark.

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Originally posted by pathfinder58@Oct 3 2005, 06:06 PM
I think Paul wanted to wait a little bit, but I hate to interupt a flood of momentum,  :augen41: let me double check with him, and by then maybe Chris will have pix ready. Thanks Mark.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=905997
[/quote]
I will wait to hear from you. :div20:

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I would think that you could get some interest at the upcoming trail maintenance day, maybe even give 5 tickets to anyone who helps out that day as a "thank you" for helping out. Maybe that would help get dome more people to attend the work day. Also selling some tickets at local merchants during hunting season would open it up to a greater audience as not all hunters are snowmobilers. The next event would be the snowmobile show at Rockingham park(assuming it is there again this year). I am not sure if it would be "stepping on others toes" but possibly selling some at local flea markets to hit some people that maybe do not ride in the Pittsbirg area? Just some thoughts to get the club some more money to make the trails nice for me this winter. :dunno: :div20:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
If you guys send me a few tickets like bev did for the club raffle i can defintely sell some to my friends hee in CT......

Jason

:beerchug:

·
Registered
4,208 Posts
I dunno when you plan on the raffle or whatn the plans are for showing ands selling tickets but Ill bet you would sell a ton at the coleman state park snodeo. If you had them on display towards the enterance, it would also raise the funds you could tap into towards the latter part of the season when things may start to run dry. Just a suggestion i suppose...

·
Premium Member
2,782 Posts
Originally posted by Fast Rider@Oct 5 2005, 12:58 PM
I dunno when you plan on the raffle or whatn the plans are for showing ands selling tickets but Ill bet you would sell a ton at the coleman state park snodeo. If you had them on display towards the enterance, it would also raise the funds you could tap into towards the latter part of the season when things may start to run dry. Just a suggestion i suppose...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=910142
[/quote]
I agree that would be a great place to sell some chances on the incredible pair. We should have some pics on here soon, and we do appreciate you taking time to give us your thoughts on this. Thanks :div20:

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
It would be good to sell some at the NH Snowmobile and ATV Show next month. I am checking to see if raffle ticket sales are allowed at this show. I seem to recall that they may not be, but I could be wrong. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Here they are! :banana:

[attachment=105670:attachment]

Check out the "Club Store" page of the web site. :div20:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts