Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to give a thank you to the following operations for some great trails this season. They are;
North Franklin, Rangeley ( I know, but they have been plagued by snow depth challenges and a restriction of ways in and out thus exasperating the high volume problem), Brownville/Ebeemee/Jo Mary/Timber Cruisers, Shin, Matagamon, Oxbow/Masardis and Ashland. Looking forward to lighting up the County this and the following weekends till it's a wrap.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Heading to Sherman this morning ,Meeting 10 other guys from around the country .Leaving Sherman Mon morning for a 1500 mile ride .Back to NY Fri ,or Sat .Thank You to all those that keep the trails in Northern Maine in tip top shape .:bc:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We stayed and rode out of Garfield Friday and Saturday. Trail conditions were superb (everywhere) and held up well on both days; even on our return trips. Road crossings and parking lots are a little painful at this point, but that's o.k.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Rangeley was way better than I expected this weekend, they are clearly putting in a ton of work to keep it as nice as possible. It is much appreciated.

Ditto to all the others, making lemonade from lemons all season

·
Registered
113 Posts
Heading to Rangely this weekend, last hoorah for the season before storing them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kudos Follow up based on last weekend. Thanks to Ashland, Portage, ARSC, Washburn, Caribou, Connor/Caswell System, Van Halen, Red Arrow and Eagle. There is an MSA show this weekend in Portage so you know everything should be mint on either side of Route 11. Hopefully we can get a little colder air to slip into the County for Friday and Saturday.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts