Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
No its a POLAR-TOILET. Monster garage is a cool show--this one should take the cake.

--check out the new Polar-toilets on maximumsled.com--all I see is cold hands on the pro-x

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Here's a preview of the car-

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
central time as well

·
Registered
129 Posts
It's Monday 8:15 here in Pennsylvania, and I am watching them tear the car apart. Looking forward to seeing how well it moves through the snow! :)
I say the Firecat will be much more nimble! :D :p

·
Registered
354 Posts
man. Polaris is being very generous to those guys. That must be at least $10,000 in parts!!! Nad they also have a 2003 mini cooper!!! This is very crazy. 2 new POlaris Liberty 800 engines. Brand new SLP pipes!! 2 new tracks, rails, belts, carbs bogey wheels. Wow they are lucky. And jessie even got to ride the polaris predator ATV. Lucky Bastard.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Looked like they were moving along at a good 10-15 miles per hour. As for the 3,000 budget I agree that it was awful nice to get 10-15,000 dollars worth of FREEBIES FREEBIES FREEBIES. Shoulda put a couple of f7's that'd whipped that polaris.

·
Registered
232 Posts
i agree with putting f-7s in there instead but, do you guys think richard petty drove that sled like a little puss, he is the king of auto racing but not of sleds( i am not putting richard petty or his fans downor anything) but put a very well known snowmobilier on the show like aaron sheele wouldnt that sweet

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Did you guys catch the fact that they had drive the front tires to accellerate up the hill at the begining?what a POS :lol: :lol: :wacko:

·
Registered
437 Posts
lol dude that thing was a bad idea, but did u see the 400 horse power snowmobile now that was some thing decient i wish the show was on the thing.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts