Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not working Monday, and have not decided where we are riding yet. Anybody doing a day trip on Minday besides me.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Not working Monday, and have not decided where we are riding yet. Anybody doing a day trip on Minday besides me.[/b]
Where you live in Lewiston, prpbably have seen you on the trails. You riding locally or trailering somewhere?

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brother wanted to ride from here to rangeley for lunch, but I think I would rather trailer some where.
Live off Sabattus St. Also president of Hillside Family Riders. Where are you?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Live off Sabattus St. as well, near Athen Pizza. I take the small trail behind Athens to get to the main ones. Look like you guys have been busy repairing low areas with this weather. You guys need any help, shoot me a pm and I'll give you my number.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Live off Sabattus St. as well, near Athen Pizza. I take the small trail behind Athens to get to the main ones. Look like you guys have been busy repairing low areas with this weather. You guys need any help, shoot me a pm and I'll give you my number.[/b]
Sent you a PM. Are you riding on Monday?

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We need the cold. I think I will trailer up north either to Oquassic or Carrabasset

·
Registered
291 Posts
Carrabasset was great when I rode yesterday. We only went from Ayottes out to the trading post or whatever it is in Stratton and back but it was good. Only 1 or 2 wetspots the whole 50 miles. They had just been out grooming and we left at about 8:30 we had first tracks. I would say it was worth the ride.

·
Registered
2021 Matryx Assault 850 1.6 Ice Cobra Gripper Skis
322 Posts
Riding 70 miles south on the interstate in the Jetta to work, leaving around 5 am if anyone is interested. To all of those lucky ones who are riding tomorrow enjoy abnd have a safe day.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, -15 at Bozebuck this morning, trails were like concrete. Riding was sweet.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Yes, -15 at Bozebuck this morning, trails were like concrete. Riding was sweet.[/b]

Rode Poland towards Oxford and back.. Gotta say the trails were Great!! Hard to keep the skis on the ground with the trails so hard! The boys in Poland do a GREAT job especially with the amount of snow we have! Thumbs up fellas! Thanks! :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts