Hardcore Sledder banner

If you have a modified exhaust, have you every gotten a ticket or warning?

• yes, i have gotten a ticket with a ####$ fine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, i have never been pulled over or stopped

• yes, i have gotten a warning

• no, they will have to catch me to see my exhaust

• Total voters
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just checking to see what the chances are to get caught with the modified exhaust and getting a ticket, seems like almost everyone one here has mod exhaust, i get enough tickets on the jetski in the summer for screwing around, don't need them in the winter too

·
Registered
132 Posts
I just wish everyone would throw the towel in on after market exhausts and police themself.It just irratates a lot of people and they are the ones ,paying the property taxes in most instantences and owning the land that we all want to ride on. Plus they are the same people that the law makers listen to when closure topics come up in public land too. We are already fighting a losing battle, you have to realize the less we are seen and heard the better it is for longivity of this sport. Sad but true, the lefties want the SUV illegal for heavens sake, what do think they think of us having fun burning that devil fuel.... don't give them anymore amunition, I have learned to like quite for that reason ,please join me and keep this sport and rush going. It gets way boring staying at home w/the need for speed habit....

·
Registered
2021 VR1 850, 18 Tiger 8000, 17 RS 6000, 16 ZR 6000, 12 F1100T, 11 EXT 800, 09 Z1 Turbo, 05 ZR 900
10,201 Posts
The aftermarmarket exhaust guys can take there exhaust and stick them up ther ass's, because there one of the main reasons landowners are telling us snowmobilers to stick it up our ass when we ask for permission to put a trail across there property.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Was questioned with my 96 ZRT6 whether it was modified

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hey guys. Its good to know I have some company on this one. I say if you like the sound of loud exhausts get a snowX cd and play it on your headphones while you ride. You still get the thrill and we get to keep our trails. :p

·
Registered
899 Posts
way to LOUD! damn things scare the heck outta everyone. there has to be a better way to gain hp.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts