Hardcore Sledder banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why do some of the trashing threads get closed, even though the posts are in good fun and not of a violent nature and filled with swear words that children may see but there are others that read like a penthouse forum and stay open? Is that all enabled by the fact the moderator stated he does not check because he hates yellow? Maybe we can find a moderator that does not hate yellow that will check these threads a little better, there are some that should have not only been closed but whiped off the site. I'm not opposed to a little knocking around but some people around here just go nuts with the swearing and the majority of xp posts are not from xp riders. just sayin

·
Registered
9,076 Posts
Because there are too many whiny babies here.

Remember, if someone asks a legitimate question (even though they don't have a Doo) and you have nothing of substance to give you don't HAVE to post.

Neal

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Not to mention - the "I hate Yellow" comment was a joke.

I don't ride a Doo so I do not spend a lot of time in the doo forums. Brand specific forums are supposed to be no bashing zones but the General forum is pretty wide open. But thanks for complaining about the volunteer Mods that work hard to keep this place running! :thumbsup:

If you guys come across a trouble maker in the Doo forums send a Mod a PM and alert them to the problem. Or - I guess you can go off on a guy asking a legitimate question about his friend's XP. :nuts:

HCS is a lot of things - but PG and child friendly it is not.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Why do some of the trashing threads get closed, even though the posts are in good fun and not of a violent nature and filled with swear words that children may see but there are others that read like a penthouse forum and stay open? Is that all enabled by the fact the moderator stated he does not check because he hates yellow? Maybe we can find a moderator that does not hate yellow that will check these threads a little better, there are some that should have not only been closed but whiped off the site. I'm not opposed to a little knocking around but some people around here just go nuts with the swearing and the majority of xp posts are not from xp riders. just sayin[/b]
I've been monitoring these forums and like you pointed out have closed trashing threads ect. But no one of us can catch everything on a site this big. How many times do we have to repeat it? If theres a problem send us a pm, it's really that simple. A little knocking around is to be expected.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.