Hardcore Sledder banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because of increased bashing in the brand forums and the fact that the existing mods and myself don't have the time to do the job properly, we are looking for one person to take on the tough job of moderating all the Polaris forums.

Requirements are:

Owns a Polaris (mandatory)
a level head
online a LOT
has the respect of other members
willing to commit to the job through the winter

Please toss this around among yourselves and come up with the best person.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I know I'm new to this forum and I'm much younger than the other members here my whole family has owned polaris for years so I can be very helpful here while keeping everything under control. I know you probably think there are more qualified forumers here so it is cool if I'm not chosen. Thank you for the consideration.

Jared

·
Premium Member
4,252 Posts
I'd be willing to do it as well. I've been on this site before you needed to sign up. When it was about the mileage physchos, and the polaris tips. Now look what it is today. 19,000 and some members. I'm on here alot so if the tribe wants me, I'm willing to do the job. :beerchug:

·
Registered
924 Posts
It's great to see so many people interestead in keeping the Polaris forums clean of trash talking/bashing. Good luck to everyone.

·
Premium Member
‘21 Indy 600 SP 137 & 2015 RMK 155 LE
25,410 Posts
i have also previously "applied" for a mod position here before.
i am now a classified mod but i wouldn't mind doing this position
either. i am here most all the time also.

good luck to everyone :div20:

·
Registered
15,182 Posts
I can help out too rob, or if you want to give it to saya, i can take his calssifieds mod. Or whatever works out best for you. Just want to keep the site clean.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm glad we have so many volunteers here in the Polaris forums, but I'd rather not decide all by myself on who gets the job. I know that Nickels is very knowledgable, respected and has been here from the beginning, I've very glad that he volunteered. Does anyone object if Nickels becomes the HCS Polaris moderator? He will have total control over what is moderated here.

·
Vendor
17,630 Posts
Originally posted by rob@Aug 26 2005, 07:05 AM
I'm glad we have so many volunteers here in the Polaris forums, but I'd rather not decide all by myself on who gets the job. I know that Nickels is very knowledgable, respected and has been here from the beginning, I've very glad that he volunteered. Does anyone object if Nickels becomes the HCS Polaris moderator? He will have total control over what is moderated here.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=848424
[/quote]

Nickels would be a great moderator. :div20: I do not object. :smilielol:

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'm pretty much a ghost in the background of the Polaris forums and speak up only once in a while, but from what I have read Nickels is very knowledgable and would do a great job as moderator.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Congrats, if Nickels if he takes the position! :div20:
Someone needs 2 help Mr. Crybaby (fyoushun) ZIP it! :no_bashing: Christ, the guy (Hondafixer) was just asking if anyone knew who might be interested in a sled for sale and then he starts jackin this guy! After reading all of the threads, it sounds like this cat has a motor mouth issue from what the guys have stated!
Just my .02 cents. :cn:

·
Premium Member
4,252 Posts
Just wanted to thank you guys for letting me help out on this board. If anyone has a problem with a post. Send me pm and I'll look into it. Thanks again guys! :beerchug:

·
Registered
484 Posts
Originally posted by Turbo700@Aug 26 2005, 09:09 AM
Congrats, if Nickels if he takes the position! :div20:
Someone needs 2 help Mr. Crybaby (fyoushun) ZIP it!  :no_bashing:  Christ, the guy (Hondafixer) was just asking if anyone knew who might be interested in a sled for sale and then he starts jackin this guy! After reading all of the threads, it sounds like this cat has a motor mouth issue from what the guys have stated!
Just my .02 cents. :cn:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=848557
[/quote]

Ya, I'ma crybaby cause I call Polaris manufacturing it's worst enemy when it comes to the resale of their sleds... You need to "zip it" butch or go back to 2nd grade reading comprehension, cause I never directed my original comment to Hondafixer... Rather it was a blanket comment that Polaris snowcheck sales snared another victim and there will be a plethora of Dragons, K-mart colored Fusions and Switchbacks sitting on showroom floors come December. And that isn't a bash, it's the truth.

Get it straight dillweed or quitcherbitchen, cause I know you know I'm right!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.