Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,348 Posts
The frost was gone last week :wall:

ETA: Everything I saw today said next weeks storm is a monster. Sure would be nice to see the cold set in for that at least up north.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Man I hope so. Earlier today JohnsNHweather had Pittsburg 47 Tuesday and 51 on Wednesday. Looked early and it was down to high 30s so there is hope.

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Man I hope so. Earlier today JohnsNHweather had Pittsburg 47 Tuesday and 51 on Wednesday. Looked early and it was down to high 30s so there is hope.
There is some wholesale changes coming up next week, We have the big storm on tues that i'm going to start a thread on and maybe warm briefly weds in its wake them its going to return to a more colder regime late week on.

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
There is some wholesale changes coming up next week, We have the big storm on tues that i'm going to start a thread on and maybe warm briefly weds in its wake them its going to return to a more colder regime late week on.
:buttrock:

:fistpump2:

:c-n:

·
Premium Member
4,348 Posts
:shocked: That's a positive sign.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts