Discussion Starter #1
On my blue ltx-le:

blacked out or black windshield

sentinel handguards

JT 4th wheel kit

192 ins studs..

racewerx transfer block

aftermarket skis....leaning mohawks..

aftermarket muffler...something stainless..

what you have planned..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Curve Ski, some sort of 4 wheel kit, Ice attack xt, stainless exhaust quiet & a set of handguards to start

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Curve skis or Mohawks, 144 studs down center, mid height windshield.
Might do exhaust, going to try stock at first.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Rtx Le
Mid hight windshield
Jt 4 wheel kit
Ice scratchers
4 studs per row. Not sure length or brand. Had great luck with 1.45 woodys on my xf 9000 for 3500 miles.
Exhaust
Windshield bag and larger tunnel bag.
Not sure how the tuner skis work but I like how the snowtrackers worked on my last 2 turbo cats. So we will see. I hate darting!
This will keep me content till the tunes get tested. Hopefully I can hold out till next yr or its enough power with just an exhaust and no tune needed.
Hopefully the clutching is good stock otherwise a good aftermarket clutch setup as well.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Curve Ski, some sort of 4 wheel kit, Ice attack xt, stainless exhaust quiet & a set of handguards to start

keep us updated on the single ply track, Im putting on a set of sentinels...

Curve skis or Mohawks, 144 studs down center, mid height windshield.
Might do exhaust, going to try stock at first.

Rtx Le
Mid hight windshield
Jt 4 wheel kit
Ice scratchers
4 studs per row. Not sure length or brand. Had great luck with 1.45 woodys on my xf 9000 for 3500 miles.
Exhaust
Windshield bag and larger tunnel bag.
Not sure how the tuner skis work but I like how the snowtrackers worked on my last 2 turbo cats. So we will see. I hate darting!
This will keep me content till the tunes get tested. Hopefully I can hold out till next yr or its enough power with just an exhaust and no tune needed.
Hopefully the clutching is good stock otherwise a good aftermarket clutch setup as well.
I think the cat skis are much better than the tuners to start with...

anyone know if the cat windshields and yam windshields / windshield bags are interchangeable?

Ive got a new cat windshield bag and wouldnt mind the cat medium windshield if anyone knows if they would fit?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Cat windshields were a direct fit in on the viper... can't see this being any different. Ended up running a cat medium back in 14 when Yamaha couldn't get accessories on the shelves.

Also put 5500ish miles on The ice attak xt on the viper, and it still looks brand new other than some of the corners rounding up a bit.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good to know on the windshield...power level on the turbo might be a little too much for a single ply

·
Registered
9 Posts
Guess I'll find out had a convo with a camso rep and he has been running the same track on his zuk turbo with no issues... Melted down my Mach 800 cause of a thrown stud don't want to repeat that bs hahaha

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Guess it's all in how hard you run her...you can't really hook up hard out of the hole...so that's out...and in the past, top speed and single ply tracks weren't a good thing...but for general cruising is an awesome track...

Most who buy a turbo want to race here and there ...and to me that takes that option and tosses it out the window...

Done right..and in proper quantity..stud failure is very low risk...here's my sled from last year which I'll do the same to the sidewinder

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Not really the line em up a race kinda guy. More so an aggressive trail rider not a lake racer. Like to be able to cut her loose when need be. And as long as I'm coming around everyone on the big end of a lake crossing ill be happy. On my viper the XT was more than enough for the 150 ish hp it made

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ltx
4X Elka stage5
Waiting to see the crossshaft and botom center rear shaft, if not good replace for cat "rr" parts
Racewrex rapid block
Windshield and the litle bag
Handguard
Skid plate
4th wheel kit A must....
Rockz toys power
If the new light is not enough, maybe some trailtech or something else,i always had some HID before.
Ram mount montana gps
Bicycle light on the handle bar for safety:whistle:
Gold digger ,how much.......!!???
I keep OEM ski qualipieces big square agressif 8"" carbide inside and qualipieces Trail touring round 4" outside
Innovate psb-1 to be ready for TD tune......:stirthepot::buttrock:

:bc2:

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ltx
4X Elka stage5
Waiting to see the crossshaft and botom center rear shaft, if not good replace for cat "rr" parts
Racewrex rapid block
Windshield and the litle bag
Handguard
Skid plate
4th wheel kit A must....
Rockz toys power
If the new light is not enough, maybe some trailtech or something else,i always had some HID before.
Ram mount montana gps
Bicycle light on the handle bar for safety:whistle:
Gold digger ,how much.......!!???
I keep OEM ski qualipieces big square agressif 8"" carbide inside and qualipieces Trail touring round 4" outside
Innovate psb-1 to be ready for TD tune......:stirthepot::buttrock:

:bc2:
nice list...curious why do you think the qs3's arent enough to have to spend $2k+ on shocks

·
Registered
21 Posts
nice list...curious why do you think the qs3's arent enough to have to spend $2k+ on shocks
I already have them from my viper!
It is a big world between the qs3 and the Elka stage 5
You realy can tune the sled perfectly.....
The hi speed an LOW speed compression adjustement is incredible in the front. No " diving "(LS-c) in the corner and smooth at high speed in the bumps(HS-c)
Dual rate spring
50 click rebound
25 LS-c
16 HS-c
Those 4 shocks combine whit the rapid coupler block is the best" trail" setup i ever riden..... :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::barney:

Simply perfect

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
(jealous) but will look to do a poor mans version with the qs3's and the block....

dont see how the tuners could be that good...too skinny to float when needed...and looks like they'd push in the loose snow?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Don t make me cry " poor man". Come on ........lol ;-).

The Qs-3 are 1000X better than the fucking fox float.....

Wich one you order? The LE version whit the qs-3R or the qs-3 SE model ?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts