Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no just thought maybe there was still snow left up there[/b]
yeah, we still have lots of snow in timmins - trails are hurting but i'll be riding tonight - do some boondocking on the power lines and run some smaller lakes. if anyone is looking to ride up here (timmins) i recommend you wait until next weekend, unless of course you know the area and where you can and cannot ride when the trails are closed.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Can someone please inform me on what is happening with you tube and such sites like that. And why you should be blacking out your numbers. Not that i ride like that on the open water i am just curious on what is happening

·
Registered
8,016 Posts
Can someone please inform me on what is happening with you tube and such sites like that. And why you should be blacking out your numbers. Not that i ride like that on the open water i am just curious on what is happening[/b]
Apparently the Sudbury cops have nothing better to do these days than to surf Youtube looking for local waterskippers and jaywalkers and then try to find them so they can charge them.

ATV's and Jeeps tresspassing and causing damage on sled trails on private property is cool with them though, so no worries if you're into that sort of thing.

·
Registered
853 Posts
ATV's and Jeeps tresspassing and causing damage on sled trails on private property is cool with them though, so no worries if you're into that sort of thing.[/b]

Maybe they are the Jeepers and ATV'rs ! :dunno:

I better go hide now! :cop: :white_flag:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hold on a second here, how can the cops do something about those pictures? Is it illegal to drive on water? There's no speed limit on water.. Is it illegal to jump sleds? Hell, I must be a criminal then..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts