Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Romney's real first name is Willard. He was named after J. Willard Marriott, founder of the Marriott hotel chain, Mitt's father's best friend. Romney's middle name, Mitt, comes from his father's cousin, Milton, who played quarterback for the Chicago Bears back in the 1920s.

He is just like John McCain, another failed Republican wanna be president. Just can't stand to see Trump doing what they failed at and succeeding. He actually showed some spine in the first of the debates with Osama. After his run in with Candy Crowley its like he gave up and wouldn't fight the media bias. Trump on the other hand calls out the democrat shills in the media every chance he gets.
he shot himself in the leg with the 47% comment, although he was speaking the truth

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Wow did Judge Jeanine go off on Mitt tonight. You guys should find vid (not released yet so i cant) and watch her opening statement. Yikes ! :roflmao::lol:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Judge Jeanine Was great last night as always ! I hope poor mitt watched it he’s probably a little butt sore today .the way I look at mitt's speech as his retirement speech .if he thinks we get rid of trump we’ll elect him as prez he’s blowing Adams whistle .

·
Registered
6,894 Posts

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Wow did Judge Jeanine go off on Mitt tonight. You guys should find vid (not released yet so i cant) and watch her opening statement. Yikes ! :roflmao::lol:
Okay, it's posted on Youtube now.

Watch her opening statement from 0:40 on. She goes off ! Love it Judge ! LOL. :buttrock::lol::laff:

·
Registered
593 Posts
I voted for the asswipe too. I still think he's better than Obama, but Trump is not playing by the "good ole boy" system the rest of washington is on, and history has shown if you piss Trump off you can forget about any future with him.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts