Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone considered puting on mirrors if so which works best cowling or windshield stlye (I no I wont need them because there will be no one to see, but on the off chance that someone catches me I would like to know)

·
Registered
986 Posts
I have them on both of my F7s & like them but wife & I do need them

·
Registered
899 Posts
i think the mirrors that strap to the back of your gloves are cool i m going that way B)

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
When you use the mirrors on the glove you kinda raise your fist up to look behind you. It is the perfect oppertunity to "flick" some one off. I know this first hand because some one did it to me.... Not to worry they got a face full of snow. :wacko: :wacko: :blink:

P. S. Note to any one out on the trail if you are doing 25 miles an hour in a 100 mph + straight away and I can not pass, I reserve the right to ride your ass so close that my bumber touches your flap. :blink: :D :rolleyes:

·
Registered
237 Posts
I put the yellow ones on my green f7 sno pro. I put them on
the same way the came on my 02 zl 600 efi esr they work
fine on both sleds! I would not ride with out them. There is
a pic of them with all the other sled pics.

hvf7

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I rode a sled one time at night with mirrors. Hated it You were always being blinded by the lights of the sleds behind You! I've used the glove mirrors for years. I would be lost without it. A sled with mirrors just looks like an old lady sled to Me!!!!!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Who needs mirrors, you got to see all the other sleds at the start line! B)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts