Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are planning to go from Miramachi to Grand Falls (in one day) in late February and from there on into Quebec.

Any suggestions for the most direct route?? (23 all the way across?)

Has anyone gone from Grand Falls to the Appalachian Lodge ( below Montmagny)??

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Peter

2,329 Posts
We are planning to go from Miramachi to Grand Falls (in one day) in late February and from there on into Quebec.

Thanks,

Peter[/b]
Check with bathursttrails.com, they have alot of info on that site, if the info isnt there just send them (Don) an email, I think that's your best bet

·
Registered
1,072 Posts

Thanks,

Peter[/b]
Hi Peter

The first thing that comes to mind is that #12 from Saint Leonard to Edmundston is not open however it may be when you do your ride. If not your other option is to go to Kedgwick and take #17 via Moose Valley. You have a couple of options to ride to Grand Falls you could go to via 42 & 58 to Serpentine and 23 to Grand Falls or all the way on 23 or 22.19, Saint Quentin then back track on 12.
If you have to go to Grand Falls then one of the above routes will do it for you. However if your goal is to go to Quebec then I would not be going to Grand Falls rather I would concentrate on getting my sorry rear end to Edmundston to get in position to do some riding in Quebec. We have left the Edmundston Hotel Republic 6:40 AST and been parked at the Hotel Bernieres in Quebec City in 7 hours waited for the shuttle then rode to St Raymond and were sipping on a cool one by 4:08 AST. Mind you the trails were excellent and we went slightly faster than the posted limit! Another trip we left Edmundston rode #17 Kedgwick #19 stopped at Mount Carleton then rode to Nepisiquit and ended the day with 310 miles parked at the Wharf Inn. This was a 12 hr day.

We have rode from the Florimay Motel in Montmagny to Edmundston several times. It is 195 miles and an easy day. I hope this helps some and don't hesitate to contact me if you need any waypoints etc.

Andy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts