Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Unfortunately I need to sell my 2004 Chevy 2500HD. Gonna miss her.
It has 31,500 miles, and not a scratch on it.
Extras include, splash guards, Lit moon visor, and a set of strobe lights.
If interested call me @ 413-478-0645, or e-mail [email protected].[/b]
Post a pic

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Unfortunately I need to sell my 2004 Chevy 2500HD. Gonna miss her.
It has 31,500 miles, and not a scratch on it.
Extras include, splash guards, Lit moon visor, and a set of strobe lights.
If interested call me @ 413-478-0645, or e-mail [email protected].[/b]
What color is it???? Probably green right???? Need pics, and not the ones with otis rx in the back ground naked!!!!

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
What color is it???? Probably green right???? Need pics, and not the ones with otis rx in the back ground naked!!!![/b]
What the hell do you care what it looks like?? You dont have a license and wont for like 10 years. That truck will be old and rotted away before your driving again. Otis Rx always sends me naked pictures of him I dont know why?? DO you????

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
What the hell do you care what it looks like?? You dont have a license and wont for like 10 years. That truck will be old and rotted away before your driving again. Otis Rx always sends me naked pictures of him I dont know why?? DO you????[/b]
I can get my license back next year touch hole!!!!! He sends those pictures to you too???? Did you get the one with him on his rx-1 wearing his pink thong????Very disturbing!!! :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :wut60:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.