Hardcore Sledder banner

do we want to add a forum for mini-sleds?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Here is my kids just getting started customizing ,
adding wheel kit front and rear when he gets older of course a 6.5 honda :banana:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Do it, there are many guys on here that have minis. They are popular and even have their own sections in many performance catalogues.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Would be a great spot to share info on how to hop up these litttle mini's.

Great to see that some folks are just as passionate about getting their kids involved at an early age :div20:

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
heres my brothers when im not riding the firecat i putt around on it. the aftermarket suspension is really nice we made a wallride and a couple jumps and never really bottomed out

basically everything that can be done to the motor has been done. it has 2+ a arms new shocks snocross barkit long seat rear shock , c and a skis and sum other lil things i got most of the parts from recmotor.com
d&d pipe

new shocks

new rear shock

installing the new a arms and shocks

front view

side veiw

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok, here you go! I'm moving this post to the new mini-sled forum, which is now located in 'other snowmobile forums' :beerchug:

·
Registered
618 Posts
Originally posted by firecatkid229@Sep 25 2005, 08:57 PM
heres my brothers when im not riding the firecat i putt around on it. the  aftermarket suspension is really nice we made a wallride and a couple jumps and never really bottomed out

basically everything that can be done to the motor has been done. it has 2+ a arms new shocks snocross barkit long seat rear shock , c and a skis and sum other lil things i got most of the parts from recmotor.com
d&d pipe

new shocks

new rear shock

installing the new a arms and shocks

front view

side veiw

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=892381
[/quote]

how much did those shocks cost you and where did you get them? and are they stiffer or can they be made stiffer than stock??

·
Registered
681 Posts
Anybody have a zr 120 to sell? reasonable, some of the prices people want for these things a guy might as well buy a new one. :beer:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts