Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know how many of you have ever been there or seen this building since we are all scattered around the state. I find it funny when i see this building... Its on Martin Luther King Dr. and there are no living animals around.... well maybe some monkeys. I just thought i would mention it since i was there yesterday and you walk around and there are all these really great animal mounts and good info on the states wildlife, then you walk out into a concrete jungle.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Im not sure why they wouldent have it closer to the outside of the city.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I dont know how many of you have ever been there or seen this building since we are all scattered around the state. I find it funny when i see this building... Its on Martin Luther King Dr. and there are no living animals around.... well maybe some monkeys. I just thought i would mention it since i was there yesterday and you walk around and there are all these really great animal mounts and good info on the states wildlife, then you walk out into a concrete jungle.[/b]
i agree. what a joke. could'nt possibly be in worse area given it's function. tons of ratkeys.

·
Registered
277 Posts
i agree. what a joke. could'nt possibly be in worse area given it's function. tons of ratkeys.[/b]
All things considered that area is pretty tame. I could be on 35th and Brown, or better yet 29th and FDL.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts