Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at land in the Milo area and would like to know what people that have been sledding on the trails around Milo and those to millinocket, Doverfoxcroft, Greenvillie. And if you have a trail map to post I would very much appreciate it.
Thanks.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jo Mary trails rock!
You can find maps here:

Thanks for the link really appreciate it, I haven't been to that site in years .
I didn't see Milo on the list or Brownsville. Or Doverfoxcroft for trail maps links.
Thanks heading to Milo this coming weekend to check out some land hopefully the piece I look at will allow me to see MT. Katahdin.

·
Registered
900T XRS
68 Posts
You will want to look at the Katahdin & Moosehead Lake maps.
Between the two it will show the ITS in those areas.
You can also contact any of the listed clubs for their specific trails.

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
The hidden gem is Ebeemee Snowmobile club. They're just north of Katahdin Iron works. They really stepped it up this year. HOME MSA's Club of the Year!

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Holy cow yes. Incredible trails in that region. However, I will add, there are sections of their trail system that are essentially unsigned. Ask me how I know.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the great information on the trails, but what I am looking for is the insight on trails South of Millinocket schoodic lake , Milo area.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Everything that was posted above IS the area between Milo & Millinocket.....
Nice, thanks. Found a some land in Milo so the trips to Greenvillie,Kakadjo, and Millinocket should be exciting never rode those trails by either sled or 4wheeler . I think the hunting will be good also.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Nice, thanks. Found a some land in Milo so the trips to Greenvillie,Kakadjo, and Millinocket should be exciting never rode those trails by either sled or 4wheeler . I think the hunting will be good also.
I live in brownville trails are awesome can ride early to late season .not a lot of traffic like other areas. My friend just finished this place new post'n' beam cabin - real estate - by owner - apartment real... has direct acces to ITS 110 .im almost done. Building a cabin in bville .you won’t be disappointed with trails in are area
939117DB-7228-4286-86CD-F71A14DC3497.jpeg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts