Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by CatMan2@Dec 17 2002, 01:17 PM
What state are You in???? I am hookin up the trailer!!
Western NY...but rain and 45 degrees :( on Thursday before another freeze over the weekend...Marc

·
Registered
861 Posts
hang tight midwest, looks like winter coming back Thurs. Night. As to snowfall amounts.....................................cross your fingers.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

·
Administrator
20,980 Posts
Marc ... that's just plain mean :p I think you should take a trip our way (MN) and see how crappy it can REALLY be! At least you're still seeing white ... nothing but BROWN around here. :wacko:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Man we will need such a huge amount of snowfall in the Northern Lower Pennisula of Michigan for any riding between X-Mas and New Year. I'm begining to think that it's probably not going to happen - especially after reading John Dee's report. Hell, when I left my cabin on Dec 8th it was snowing like crazy and they were 3" away from begining to groom. NOW there is nothing but green grass, like I said it will have to come like gang busters for the longest time off off the year.

This stinks - It does no good to bitch about it, becuase we have no control, but geezz this shit happened the last 3 years in a row it seems like - to one degree or another.....

I need to learn the snow dance, becuase this rain crap is going to kill me!!!!!!!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Yeah, what he said!

·
Registered
544 Posts
i ride from november to may... and i don't need a trailer.... start it up and ride.... alaska the best.... :p the only bad thing is the daylight... but who needs daylight for hardcore riders

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by czy42strokes@Dec 17 2002, 03:51 PM
I am making up a voodoo doll right now as I type this for Team Arctic, that was just plain down right mean. :( Can you feel my pain now....LOL.....
Czy, stop that!! I can't stop shaking my leg...and what's that damned burning sensation..ok, ok no more snow jokes :D :lol: :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts