Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got Wednesday off. Is anyone up for a quick trip to Northern Lower -- Gaylord area or Mancelona to go for a ride? Need to be back Thurs. early AM.
And if your response is going to be that there won't be enough snow -- then don't bother responding.
I've given up on waiting for "good" snow.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
I've got Wednesday off. Is anyone up for a quick trip to Northern Lower -- Gaylord area or Mancelona to go for a ride? Need to be back Thurs. early AM.
And if your response is going to be that there won't be enough snow -- then don't bother responding.
I've given up on waiting for "good" snow.[/b]

This should be interesting.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
I've given up on waiting for "good" snow.[/b]
There won't be enough snow :ylsuper:

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Ya,it sucks, its all dirt,stay home..................... :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

·
Registered
682 Posts
Ya,it sucks, its all dirt,stay home..................... :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:[/b]
Are you guys groomin yet? Or is it too soon. :banana:

·
Registered
960 Posts
you may just be OK on this midweek thing...

Gaylord forecast:

LAKE EFFECT SNOW WARNING IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 AM EST WEDNESDAY

Today...Snow showers. Areas of blowing snow. Snow May be heavy at Times. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches. Highs in the mid 20s. Northwest winds 10 to 20 mph.

Tonight...Snow showers. Areas of blowing snow. Snow May be heavy at Times. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches. Lows around 13. West winds 10 to 20 mph.

Wednesday...Light snow showers likely until midday...Then chance of flurries in the afternoon. No snow accumulation. Highs in the upper 20s. West winds around 15 mph shifting to the south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 60 percent.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
WEll the doubters can keep doubting I suppose. First week in December everyone is saying -- Don't ride, let the trails set up for later on.... That plan worked out well. If it snows, I'll go. I like the looks of the forecast for the next 24 hours.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Went riding last night Put the first and only tracks into Larry's bar. They had about 5 inches last night. First track through goes right to dirt. Good thing it is snowing so I can do it again tonight. :)

P.S. watch for rocks and the corn stalks

1 - 20 of 36 Posts