Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i,m thinking of adding this to my vector but how much does it really help..has any body put it on there yamaha..does it help improve speed at all..thanks lee :ylsuper:

·
Registered
242 Posts
I added the front, mid, and 4th wheel in the back. It rolls much better now. I think the Yamaha factory kit wheels are bigger. I bought these on E-Bay from a yamaha shop out of Minn. It was an aftermarket product. They are working so far. Time will tell.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i,m thinking of adding this to my vector but how much does it really help..has any body put it on there yamaha..does it help improve speed at all..thanks lee :ylsuper:[/b]

·
Registered
25 Posts
I added the same set-up to my Apex as NH-Attack and it does seem to roll better. I did it with only 300 miles on the sled so it could be a combination of things being broken in and the kits. The 4th wheel kit is easy to put in. The directions will probably say to drop the suspension but you can get it withoutdoing that. You might need a 2nd person to line up wheels and put in the collars but it's fairly easy.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I added the same set-up to my Apex as NH-Attack and it does seem to roll better. I did it with only 300 miles on the sled so it could be a combination of things being broken in and the kits. The 4th wheel kit is easy to put in. The directions will probably say to drop the suspension but you can get it withoutdoing that. You might need a 2nd person to line up wheels and put in the collars but it's fairly easy.[/b]
thanks lee

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
The kit on ebay is a fix powersports kit. Any four stroke sled that is suffering from pre mature slider wear will benefit from this kit. I installed the yami low snow wheel kit and it seems to be helping a great deal.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Bought the Yamaha mid wheel kit on e-bay last week. Put 300 miles on over the weekend and could believe how much it seemed to free the rolling resistance up. More mph and better mpg. 2007 Attack

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Bought the Yamaha mid wheel kit on e-bay last week. Put 300 miles on over the weekend and could believe how much it seemed to free the rolling resistance up. More mph and better mpg. 2007 Attack

1 - 9 of 9 Posts