Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you guys have any ideas of what we might see in mid season releases. Let me know just wondering. Thanx, Rich

·
Registered
930 Posts
Originally posted by The Outdoor Shop@Dec 24 2002, 08:47 PM
I would think just the f6..someone else said a mtn something...which is probably true also.
Dan, any word on how inventories are doing? Mid-season release timing will be impacted if there are a lot of sleds sitting around...Marc

·
Premium Member
10,637 Posts
well, I think there shouldn't be any 900's or F's

But they were trying to push zl8's and 6's and 2 other models..don't remember.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Originally posted by rev them up@Dec 24 2002, 09:15 PM
What do u guy's think of a early release
1300 4 srtoke?i think we will see it along
with a f6...just quessing.
I would bet on an announcement of a mega 4 stroke, but not a mid season release. Marc

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not to sure the 7 is pretty tight but thats what I read at the bookstore while my wife was xmas shopping just wish I could remeber what mag. Rich

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
:D
How will they get a 1,000 CC's into a F cat frame??[/b]
good point. if you measure the distance between the frame rails in a fcat and comapare them to that suzuki you will probaly find it wouldn't fit. I think cat is up to something. OPTION:

1. but the big bad 4 stroker in a zr chasis. hell u can get a tcat engine in that thing, it will fit.
2. New engine style. Hey they already came out with a "new" 2 stroke engine style why not a 4.
If they were gonna do it in a 4 it would have to be a "V" V twin (blade wanna "B") or V4, its the only way to stuff it in there. :ph34r:

:rolleyes: IF any one happens to be sledding in the "thief river falls area" please take your camera with you. You might just see some plain black fcat with no decals and a hood scoop for that turbo intake :rolleyes: :lol:

·
Registered
956 Posts
no to the 4 stroke cat yamaha sell are falling fast on the rx 1 so cat said they are going to take a wait and see. dealer here in MI. has already got 6 rx 1 back or people backed out of snow checks!!!

·
Registered
827 Posts
i still think a f-6 is not practical,i think it will be something not produced yet, the 4 stroke performance model,,(gixxer) :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
9,228 Posts
F6 EFI
660 Turbo..... 100-105hp:)
thats why Cat wants to move the ZL's out! The 660 turbo will kill the ZL lineup.

·
Registered
772 Posts
dealer says that the 800 firekitty isnt far away..i tryed to peer for more info...he says "take a look under gulla or tuckers hood...its not a d and d kit"..smiled at me and walked away .... i talked to him about it a little while longer but he just gave me the smile and "ull see" so 800 is being tested ...i still say a 600 f cat is on its way EFI...my dealer also sponsored arron scheele and judnick...of course no longer with cat..but im sure they new whats going on too...so i would say either 2 years from now or a next year..but no early option for the 800...will be intresting..if they can fit the bigger and bigger motors into the f cat chassis with the laid down design they will rule every single class...

·
Registered
477 Posts
Again........ F6 fuelie with neat hp and at this point the 4 stroke does not fit in F chasiss. Not speculation. End of story.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts