Hardcore Sledder banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Jeepstare - I’m onboard planning a backpack trip. I’m right at the Wis/I’ll border, an hour from Milwaukee.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Looking fr a ride connect

Hey there, new to Michigan and Snowmobiling. I have experience riding quads back home but only got 1000 miles last year on an old sled. I now have a 17 Renegade. Look forward to meeting new folk and enjoying the great outdoors.

Your user name or real name:My name is Sean and I live in Grand Rapids but will be moving slightly north to the Cedar Springs area.

Feel free to PM me if you want to connect

I'll ride where there's snow! But really, I mainly rode out of Baldwin last year. Hoping to get up into Gaylord area/UP a few times.

I mainly rode trail last year with the wifey. I would say i'm a medium rider? Typically around 60 on the straights. To me it felt like I was partially aggressive in the corners but probably slow to most.

I don't drink or smoke CIGS. But don't care if you do.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
don't know if ya hit lost pines lodge or coyote crossing but they are not far from ya. i ride kaleva mi . to lost pines when there is snow make a bunch of different loops. Cadillac mi . and around but there are many spots when there is snow to enjoy close by you . i im by tippy dam in brethren mi

·
The Meat Man
15,697 Posts
Hey guys is there any good on line maps of the UP?? Thank you!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Any body looking for an off trail riding buddy? I could probably do 1 or 2 more trips to UP this year and looking for someone to do some riding with. I’m on a 17 summit 154

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
Boondocking in Munising

Hello all, just looking for a fellow rider or group of riders that will be in Munising this weekend boondocking that I could tag a long with. My buddy bailed on me and I do not want to miss out on the awesome snow they have right now.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Your user name or real name (full or partial) and home city/town/etc. Dean
How you would like to be contacted by others looking for riding partners, phone number or P.M.? Ph 517-750-8855
Where you normally ride? Northern MI -Lower Peninsula NW side or Mid to East UP
Where you would be willing to travel to for riding? From Jackson Co. MI to as far as West UP
Your typical riding style, Fast, Medium, slow, trails only or both on and off trails. Fast to Medium trail riding, safely (some off trail 10%?)
Smoking/drinking preferences. Smoking & drinking is cool with me as long as you are responsible. Party when the machines are shut down for sure.
Weekends are better riding for me because of work, but, I can manage work days if I know ahead of time. Been a rider for over 30 yrs. Prefer to ride with people who are prepared & have newer or at least well maintained machines.
I will be celebrating my 33rd anniversary of my 21st birthday soon. I currently have a 2019 XC850

·
Registered
48 Posts
I want to trail ride the UP next week during the week but not alone. Want to meet up or do you have a group going I can join for “safety in number?” First big early snow up there so my expectations are flexible, just want to get the first ride in.

DMSJ (Dag) northern Illinois

Can ride at any pace, prefer medium to faster tail riding from place to place.
Non smoker. A beer a lunch, but not required. I do enjoy good food/drink when the day is done, but again not required.
49 years old, been riding for 30+ years 90% on trail. Have done plenty of REALLY fast 200+ mile trail days. Get along with anyone, flexible schedule (weekdays are fine), plenty of on trail repair experience and I will not be holding any group up.

Ride a 2016 Ski-Doo 900ACE Enduro

Thanks!

41 - 49 of 49 Posts