Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Administrator
24,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright peeps, here goes......

This thread is for members to try to meet up with others looking for riding partner(s) for a day or a few days of riding.

Please remember that this is a Open Public Forum and any information that you post or share on here can be seen by anyone around the world.

The Owners H.C.S. & Staff
are not responsible for any personal information that YOU post or share anywhere on this site.

Any personal information that is posted without a members permission will be deleted upon request either through a P.M. to a site staff member or Reported Post.

Here's what I think we would need to make this work. If you guys have any other things you would want in everyone's initial post here, let me know and I will edit this. If we can though, let's try to follow some sort of form like this so that everyone's initial information is easy to read and understand.

1. Your user name or real name (full or partial) and home city/town/etc.
  2. How you would like to be contacted by others looking for riding partners, phone number or P.M.?
  3. Where you normally ride?
  4. Where you would be willing to travel to for riding?
  5. Your typical riding style, Fast, Medium, slow, trails only or both on and off trails.
  6. Smoking/drinking preferences.

Thanks to those that come up with this idea. I think this will be a good thing. Hopefully everybody meets some new riding friends that will last as long as the friendships that I have made from meeting/riding with people from this site. :bc2:

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
Very Cool

Thanx for making this happen

Have met a lot of good friends over the years from this site

Delete it if you want. Missed your second thread by minutes

·
Registered
103 Posts

1. Your user name or real name (full or partial) and home city/town/etc. Dylan; Ypsilanti, MI.
  2. How you would like to be contacted by others looking for riding partners, phone number or P.M.? PM me and I'll give you my number.
  3. Where you normally ride? Anywhere.
  4. Where you would be willing to travel to for riding? Anywhere.
  5. Your typical riding style, Fast, Medium, slow, trails only or both on and off trails. I enjoy riding fast but am flexible to ride at any speeds. I enjoy going off trail where legal but like putting miles on too. I don't mind as long as I'm riding!
  6. Smoking/drinking preferences. I don't smoke but I don't mind if you do! I might have one drink when I ride but I'll save most of it for when we are done. Don't care if you do though! :tu:

·
Registered
467 Posts
Alright peeps, here goes......

1. Your user name or real name (full or partial) and home city/town/etc. Danny, Attica
  2. How you would like to be contacted by others looking for riding partners, phone number or P.M.? Pm works
  3. Where you normally ride? Ride out of Bellaire, fav's being Kalkaska/Mancelona area
  4. Where you would be willing to travel to for riding? Only travel for special occasion due to lodging
  5. Your typical riding style, Fast, Medium, slow, trails only or both on and off trails. On trail speed is fast, do a good 50/50 mix overall of On and OFF, some days more trail oriented, others off trail oriented..
  6. Smoking/drinking preferences. I don't smoke and don't drink while on the trail, sport is dangerous enough, afterwards, up for a cold one...
I ride on Tuesday's and Wednesday's usually with a local or two but always looking to meet more like minded sledders...

Thanks for posting this thread up, its a good thing..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Your user name or real name (full or partial) and home city/town/etc. Nick, Waterford
How you would like to be contacted by others looking for riding partners, phone number or P.M.? Pm for phone or email
Where you normally ride? Ride out of Lewiston, Joeburg, Gaylord, Cadillac
Where you would be willing to travel to for riding? Will travel if lodging is easily available
Your typical riding style, Fast, Medium, slow, trails only or both on and off trails. On trail speed is fast and off trail is medium usually my year is about a 50/50 mix
Smoking/drinking preferences. I don't smoke, but do not care if you do. I'll have a Drink with lunch, but save my celebration for after.
I ride most weekends.

Also open to couples riding with me and the old lady(twice a winter usually), but please realize we move a bit slower on those days.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Your user name or real name (full or partial) and home city/town/etc. Kevin Crots - Byron Center, MI (near Grand Rapids)
How you would like to be contacted by others looking for riding partners, phone number or P.M.? PM me for email/phone.
Where you normally ride? Benzie Trails, Traverse City, Lewiston, Gaylord
Where you would be willing to travel to for riding? Most of the LP and possibly UP for a trip.
Your typical riding style, Fast, Medium, slow, trails only or both on and off trails. Medium typically, Trails/some off trail
Smoking/drinking preferences. - Don't smoke but don't care too much. Maybe a glass at a meal but make sure I'm sober before driving.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Your user name or real name (full or partial) and home city/town/etc. Steven
How you would like to be contacted by others looking for riding partners, phone number or P.M.? P.M
Where you normally ride? LP
Where you would be willing to travel to for riding? Will drive to ride anytime. Looking to ride new areas. Meeting new friends.
Your typical riding style, Fast, Medium, slow, trails only or both on and off trails. Medium trail rider, some off trail....if legal.
Lost riding partner to cancer over the summer.
Smoking/drinking preferences. Non smoker, non drinker...but, not smug about it.
Retired, like to ride during the week. Yammy triple with Fast M10.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Looking to ride this winter

1. Your user name or real name (D54398) Near Lansing MI
  2. How you would like to be contacted by others looking for riding partners, phone number or P.M.? PM me and I will give you my phone number, or PM me with your number and I will give you a call.
  3. Where you normally ride? Anywhere in Michigan
  4. Where you would be willing to travel to for riding? Any where in Michigan normally dont travel farther west of Munising, looking to do backpack trips
  5. Your typical riding style, Fast, Medium, slow, trails only or both on and off trails.Medium/Fast on trail some off trail
  6. Smoking/drinking preferences. Dont smoke, might have a drink during lunch, will have a drink after riding.

·
Premium Member
1,850 Posts
Your user name or real name : Chris

How you would like to be contacted by others looking for riding partners, phone number or P.M.? : PM for number
Where you normally ride? : UP

Where you would be willing to travel to for riding? NA... We have a trip planned in Au Train (just west of Munising) the last week of January. Just an open invite for other riders.
Your typical riding style, Fast, Medium, slow, trails only or both on and off trails: Moderate speed on trails and inactive forest roads. We like to ride 100 plus miles in a day.

Smoking/drinking preferences: Yes, 1 smoker.... Drinking: Maybe 1 beer with meal. A few more after the sleds are parked.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Your user name or real name (full or partial) and home city/town/etc.STEVE FROM WHITE LAKE /54...How you would like to be contacted by others looking for riding partners, phone number or P.M.? P.M.PLEASE Where you normally ride? NW LOWER/EASTERN TO CENTRAL U.P...Where you would be willing to travel to for riding? AS LISTED Your typical riding style, Fast, Medium, slow, trails only or both on and off trails.ON TRAIL/FAST TO MEDIUM FAST Smoking/drinking preferences.NON SMOKE/NO DRINKING OR LIGHT AT MOST

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Your user name or real name (full or partial) and home city/town/etc. Nick, Waterford
How you would like to be contacted by others looking for riding partners, phone number or P.M.? Pm for phone or email
Where you normally ride? Ride out of Lewiston, Joeburg, Gaylord, Cadillac
Where you would be willing to travel to for riding? Will travel if lodging is easily available
Your typical riding style, Fast, Medium, slow, trails only or both on and off trails. On trail speed is fast and off trail is medium usually my year is about a 50/50 mix
Smoking/drinking preferences. I don't smoke, but do not care if you do. I'll have a Drink with lunch, but save my celebration for after.
I ride most weekends.

Also open to couples riding with me and the old lady(twice a winter usually), but please realize we move a bit slower on those days.
Im near you in white lake!

Your user name or real name (full or partial) and home city/town/etc. Steven
How you would like to be contacted by others looking for riding partners, phone number or P.M.? P.M
Where you normally ride? LP
Where you would be willing to travel to for riding? Will drive to ride anytime. Looking to ride new areas. Meeting new friends.
Your typical riding style, Fast, Medium, slow, trails only or both on and off trails. Medium trail rider, some off trail....if legal.
Lost riding partner to cancer over the summer.
Smoking/drinking preferences. Non smoker, non drinker...but, not smug about it.
Retired, like to ride during the week. Yammy triple with Fast M10.
where you located, former yamaha guy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Your user name or real name (full or partial) and home city/town/etc. How you would like to be contacted by others looking for riding partners, phone number or P.M.? Where you normally ride? Where you would be willing to travel to for riding? Your typical riding style, Fast, Medium, slow, trails only or both on and off trails. Smoking/drinking preferences.

Mike ypsi pm for digits. Cottage in Indian river. Typically I ride lp don't have time for UP riding although I love it. I ride where there is snow. Don't drink much smoke occasionally love night rides. Don't have anybody to go with anymore.... I am currently truck less but I do have money so I can afford to split differences and what not cottage sleeps 7 or 8 just across the lake from Burt lake state camp ground heading up even if I gotta get a uhaul 28 to 1st...

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm going up from the 28th to the first prolly leave wed night the 27th to my cabin on Burt lake if anyone is interested pm me let me know otherwise I'll be headin alone. Anyway happy riding.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Your user name or real name (full or partial) and home city/town/etc. How you would like to be contacted by others looking for riding partners, phone number or P.M.? Where you normally ride? Where you would be willing to travel to for riding? Your typical riding style, Fast, Medium, slow, trails only or both on and off trails. Smoking/drinking preferences.

Mike ypsi pm for digits. Cottage in Indian river. Typically I ride lp don't have time for UP riding although I love it. I ride where there is snow. Don't drink much smoke occasionally love night rides. Don't have anybody to go with anymore.... I am currently truck less but I do have money so I can afford to split differences and what not cottage sleeps 7 or 8 just across the lake from Burt lake state camp ground heading up even if I gotta get a uhaul 28 to 1st...
_

·
Registered
14 Posts
[*] Your user name or real name (full or partial) and home city/town/etc.
Traverse City area

[*] How you would like to be contacted by others looking for riding partners, phone number or P.M.?
PM for the other info

[*] Where you normally ride?
NW MI

[*] Where you would be willing to travel to for riding?
I'll travel. Generally I'll ride where I need to meet up but will get the trailer out if I need to.

[*] Your typical riding style, Fast, Medium, slow, trails only or both on and off trails.
Anything but slow and I don't like to pound through ditches

[*]Smoking/drinking preferences.
I don't smoke and only drink casually at most when riding. I go out to ride not bar hop

1 - 20 of 49 Posts