Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, looks like the warm up will last through early next week, but by midweek colder temps should prevail, and there a number of fronts backed up in the Pacific that are just coming ashore.
With those moving East and the Canucks sharing the cold with us again, it would look like by the end of next week, we could be getting some White Gold again........................

Kevin B)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Thanks for the report. We have a trip planned at Trout Lake after Christmas. I've only rode my F7 on grass so far. Hopefully we'll have snow up there.

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Originally posted by Captainkev@Dec 12 2002, 11:44 AM
Well, looks like the warm up will last through early next week, but by midweek colder temps should prevail, and there a number of fronts backed up in the Pacific that are just coming ashore.
With those moving East and the Canucks sharing the cold with us again, it would look like by the end of next week, we could be getting some White Gold again........................

Kevin B)
Yes, the focast now blows, but end of next week looks good! Check out JohnDee.com for latest focast and Web Cam details!!!

Coming Up Dec. 27th. Hope we have a good base!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I have a trip planned to the Keewinaw between X-Mas and New Years! I went last year and pulled 11 studs through a brand new track! SUCKED!

I am crossing my fingers for a lot of snow but it doesn't look good. Might have to forfeit the deposit on the house.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts