Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone here has noticed the Assault on Houghton Lake #2 ride in Michigan for February 2,3, and 4, and wants to go. Some friends and I will be leaving the 1st around noon and be returning Sunday the 4th sometime in the early evening. You are welcome to tag along! My truck and trailer are full but, if you have means you are welcome to follow us. Hotel, cabins are cheap too, and a great bunch of HCS'rs to spend the weekened with! I went last year and had a blast, so think about it you will be missin a good time. Let me know. Rich

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeh actually I did po bob, wife and a buddy and his wife, those guys are fun to hang out with around home just were more concerned about going out chick hunting last year! ok if i was single! lookin forward to it hope the weather cooperates!

·
Premium Member
‘21 Indy 600 SP 137 & 2015 RMK 155 LE
25,420 Posts
Yes, if you plan on attending I would RSVP to Sled Solutions ASAP. He would appriciate knowing who all is planning on attending in a timely fashion.

And I look forward to seeing all you PA guys/gals again this year. Allways a good time. :beerchug:

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, if you plan on attending I would RSVP to Sled Solutions ASAP. He would appriciate knowing who all is planning on attending in a timely fashion.

And I look forward to seeing all you PA guys/gals again this year. Allways a good time. :beerchug:[/b]
guys listen to saya its a blast up there! you will never wanna get your sleds out back home again! I rode with a group of 35 people last year on this ride! Paul from sled solutions really does his home work for the weekend, so it all comes together real well!

·
Registered
836 Posts
I'd be more than happy to have you in my group again Rich. Just don't forget your emergency pull start cord this year. :doh: J/K
:smilielol:

:beerchug:[/b]
^^^^^^^
Sounds like a good story tied to that one !

I'll get me RSVP out to Sled Solutions this week. I'd really like to go.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I'd be more than happy to have you in my group again Rich. Just don't forget your emergency pull start cord this year. :doh: J/K
:smilielol:

:beerchug:[/b]
^^^^^^^
Sounds like a good story tied to that one !

I'll get me RSVP out to Sled Solutions this week. I'd really like to go.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Sounds like a good time. Is everyone in charge of their own reservations or is Paul handling that?
When you guys leave the Erie area which way do you go? Leaving from the Highlands here I'd be shooting out the Pike and wondering where the meeting spot would be.

·
Premium Member
2022 VR-1 850
4,029 Posts
Sounds like a good time. Is everyone in charge of their own reservations or is Paul handling that?
When you guys leave the Erie area which way do you go? Leaving from the Highlands here I'd be shooting out the Pike and wondering where the meeting spot would be.[/b]

You are responsible for arranging your own reservations, but Paul has posted some links to some very nice places that are offering up a discount to people that are coming up for the ride.

Arts place, American Oak Resort , is really nice place to stay.

As is Korbinski's (sp) cabins, where I stayed last year.

All of the info can be found in the Michigan section, first page of the thread, which can be found right here

·
Vendor
17,630 Posts
You are responsible for arranging your own reservations, but Paul has posted some links to some very nice places that are offering up a discount to people that are coming up for the ride.

Arts place, American Oak Resort , is really nice place to stay.

As is Korbinski's (sp) cabins, where I stayed last year.

All of the info can be found in the Michigan section, first page of the thread, which can be found right here[/b]
American Oak Resort is the only place offereing Discounts so please support those that support our sport. Art does a lot for the Houghton Lake area including grooming, signing, brushing etc....

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Not sure where your at but it's about 7 hours from Erie (NWPA).

Houghton Lake is approx. center of the state of Michigan.[/b]
That means about 8.5hr drive for me....dooable!!! :beerchug:

As long as my boss sees it the same as me and lets me off work.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hey pol my plans are to leave here (erie) around 1 on feb 1st if you wanna follow us up! if you have room twadam is gonna be alone maybe you two could split cost of gas and lodging? just an idea

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
hey pol my plans are to leave here (erie) around 1 on feb 1st if you wanna follow us up! if you have room twadam is gonna be alone maybe you two could split cost of gas and lodging? just an idea[/b]
We exchanged pm's and if it works out on my end that may very well happen.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.