Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Way to go Wolverines!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance2: Amazing what a aggressive defensive scheme can achieve, isn't it. Job well done!

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
:yelrotflmao: after the year Michigan had and the Wolverines come back and beat Florida :thumbsup: great game :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
650 Posts
Did you see the reaction of Tim Tebow at the end of the game??? It was like he was just hit with a left punch and still trying to figure out his name. The D came to the game to play and did what they were suppose to do....great game.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Henne said they put in a "spread" package during the week leading up to it and said "our #1 defense couldn't stop us". Lets see if I get this straight, they finally ran some spread so during practice the defense would be better prepared as a result?? Genius I tell ya, pure genius LOL

·
Registered
542 Posts
Congratulations guys!!! I'm a die hard Buckeye but I was pullin' for ya. I always root for the Big 10. Although it's still a little tuff to root for the Big M. I'm glad Carr got to finish his career like that. I do think he's a class guy.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Can't wait to see what Michigan is like with a go for the throat coach! I'm 44 and have never seen Michigan just stomp someone other, except when Houston came to the Big house after running up scores on everyone in 1992 Michigan Beat them 61-7
I guess I'm wrong about that Gary Moller was 43-7-3 from 90-94 and he did score some points :head_hurts:

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wink, I can't hardly beleive my eyes! Julie will have to remind you of this post....someday.[/b]
Yea, the "pullin for the Big Ten" doesn't usually fly when it comes to the Buckeyes or Wolverines. I always pull for the other team vs the team from the state no one likes to drive thru. :stirthepot:

·
Registered
4,747 Posts
I usually don't pull for The Wolverines no matter what but today I couldn't help it....to overcome those turnovers and win was awesome! They did the Big 10 proud! State didn't and Illinois is in the process of getting smacked down.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
I usually don't pull for The Wolverines no matter what but today I couldn't help it....to overcome those turnovers and win was awesome! They did the Big 10 proud! State didn't and Illinois is in the process of getting smacked down.[/b]
:thumbsup: :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Great game........ Remembering what Florida did to OSU last year, I think we all wanted UM to send Lloyd out with a win. The players did a great thing for their coach.

Should be an interesting transition here in Ann Arbor, as a season ticket holder for 21 years and a die hard MSU fan, I might have to attend a game this year rather than giving them away to my customers.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Can't wait to see what Michigan is like with a go for the throat coach![/b]

That was a little glimpse (especially the first few drives) of what you U of M fans will see in the upcoming year's with Rodriquez at the helm. Spread it out and open it up. They were even runing with the intent of gaining 10yds a pop (as opposed to the normal "we gotta run so lets pound a yard here and two there" mentality).

I am a State grad, but that was a fun game to watch. If Michigan brings an offense of that caliber to the big 10 they will have some real success. The question is going to be how will the offense react losing Henne, Hart and Long and at the same time changing their identity.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Definitely a great day to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! As much as I love the Maize & Blue, I thought that they would probably lose to a great Fla. team but thenI remembered how wacked out college football had been all year, the Heisman curse of recent years & Henne and Hart finally being 100% (which wasn't the case most of the year).

I told a buddy on New years eve "it would be close", but I still assumed Florida would win. That was before opening kick-off.

Great Bowl Win for Lloyd!

·
Registered
4,747 Posts
Definitely a great day to be a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! As much as I love the Maize & Blue, I thought that they would probably lose to a great Fla. team but thenI remembered how wacked out college football had been all year, the Heisman curse of recent years & Henne and Hart finally being 100% (which wasn't the case most of the year).

I told a buddy on New years eve "it would be close", but I still assumed Florida would win. That was before opening kick-off.

Great Bowl Win for Lloyd![/b]
The one handed catch that Arrington made along the sideline was beautiful and Crable is a badass!

·
Registered
760 Posts
The one handed catch that Arrington made along the sideline was beautiful and Crable is a badass![/b]

^^^^^

That was a sic catch. One of the best all year, if not the best. To make that grab, secure it and still stay in bounds for a few yards afterwards is amazing. Not to mention the importance of that catch in regards to the outcome of the game. One he** of a play.

They showed the defender right after it and the look on his face was priceless. It was like he wanted to be pissed off but you could tell he was just thinking "how the he** did he do that?!?!?!"

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Fantastic win, really. It would have been even more of a beatdown without the turnovers. Always a good time seeing Tebow & Urban Meyer getting owned.

Hopefully this quiets some of the people who always scream how the Big 10 can't beat SEC teams.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Way to go Wolverines!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance2: Amazing what a aggressive <strike>defensive</strike>offensive scheme can achieve, isn't it. Job well done![/b]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts