Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone besides me notice that the last two people who were bashing F-Cats were newbie members ?? Am I the only one who gets suspicious when a "member" (newbie actually) with less than 10 (and in one case only 2) posts starts calling an F-cat junk. Invariably, an internet message board attracts "Trolls". If you aren't familar with trolls they are the people who go around internet message boards and do nothing positive for the board. Thair sole purpose on the board is to try to get a rise out of anyone and disrupt what is usually a productive and informative discussion. A while ago there was a vote on weather or not to include ZR/ZL specific forums to the board. I voted against this because I knew that broadening the scope of this board would increase the number of people who see it and therefore the likelyhood of trollls showing up.

Well folks, the trolls have arrived. What to do ?? well, the best way to get rid of a "Troll" is not to "bite" (the fishing analogy is where the expression Troll comes from). If you feel that a post is only placed on the board in order to incite an arguement don't give the poster the satisfaction of having that arguement because that's all thay want.

Please remember that we are all here for the betterment of our experience with our F-Cats. I'm not saying that there should never be a negative comment about our Cats. After all this is a discussion group and in any discussion there are likely to be differing opinions. Also don't forget that this is the internet. We all know that not everything that we read and see on the internet is guaranteed to be true. Right ???

The point of this over exaggerated rant you may ask ??? In my time on the internet I've spent alot of (too much probably) time reading message boards. This board has been one of the best that I've read and only one of a few that I've actually participated in. Please do your best in keeping this board relavent, factual, and your posts on point.

I'd also like to take a moment to thank Rob for setting up and doing such a great job in maintaining this board for us all. When the time comes to Ante up I will be one of the first in line. And Rob, if you ever decide to come to New York and ride let me know so I can meet up with you and buy you a beer.

Remember, please don't feed the trolls ......

·
Registered
861 Posts
Whew...............................in the land of the Great Lakes, (Michigan).............Trolls are what the Youpers call us folk living down under the Bridge. (Mackinaw). I thought you were talking about us.
But since your not, and are talking about some other trolls......................................I say shoot 'em all and take names later.

Kevin B)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts