Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[attachment=277360:z.gif]

Well the Undersheriff went and picked up one of our new sleds, and it started snowing go figure...... LETS HOPE IT KEEPS COMING !! :banana:

:fluffy:

·
Premium Member
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How much do you have now :fluffy: I want a report every hour :cn: It would be nice to head up there tonight wishfull thinking I guess :banghead:[/b]

At this point its sticking and starting to slush up the roads... 1/4 inch so far.... I will try and keep you posted... But at this point not ridable at all... :(

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
What is the actual forecast calling for?

·
Premium Member
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What is the actual forecast calling for?[/b]

A Half an inch each night this weekend... Its almost stopped snowing now... 1.5 inches on the ground... Not enough yet :(

Look at this Radar image .. Looks like that moisture could hit the Up and upper Lower .. Just hope its cold enough to snow and not rain...

[attachment=277389:za.gif]

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
There is some Canadian air heading straight for that front but the temps are not as low as I'd like. Keep your fingers crossed.

·
Registered
393 Posts
A Half an inch each night this weekend... Its almost stopped snowing now... 1.5 inches on the ground... Not enough yet :(
Look at this Radar image .. Looks like that moisture could hit the Up and upper Lower .. Just hope its cold enough to snow and not rain...[/b]
they're saying rain for here(gaylord), but I'm saying SNOW!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.