Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hey Dude...I tried as well and they didnt work...I really wanna hear what they sound like runnin hard...my email is [email protected]d be great if you could send them to me....thanks... :)

·
Registered
202 Posts
:p After hearing that thing at Idle...and then Screamin in the snow...I gotta find a place to get one for my F5....I want one now.!!

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
ok here is some info for you guys. I put my MBRP on my f7 and rode it this weekend 400 miles in the UP. I did quite a bit of racing against some of my friends and I dont think that it is any faster at all. It is all in your head if you think it is. I like it alot because when you are crusing in the trail it is not anoying loud where you are sick of hearing it all day but when you open it up and as soon as it gets above 7000 rpm it really screams and sounds good. The video that someone posted does not give it full justice. It sound better than what you hear on the video. It is a little bit louder at idol but you can still talk over it. It is a good proudct and sounds great but it will not make you sled any faster and that is the truth.

·
Premium Member
7,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
weighed the cans today

the stock can weighed in at 13 pounds

the mbrp can weighed in at 6 pounds

·
Registered
3 Posts
MBRP is getting away from making a trail can and a performance can, It seems now they just have an in between can which is plenty alright with me. I've heard the race can on a buddy's MXZ and it's too damn loud. After 180 miles and hearing it all day i'm sure he head quite a headache. I just put my MBRP on my F7 last week, sounds great. Only problem is it sounds Identical to a friend's Rev 800 (who i repeatedly whoop up and down the lake) It's not about the performance because there is none, It's about waking the wildlife up and letting people know you have something not to be taken lightly.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
I dont see the sense in cans, no performance gain,,, ohh i forgot, they are a great way to piss people off and get trails closed. Sure it sounds better to us, but to alot of people its just annoying.

·
Super Moderator
4,357 Posts
Actually with the Mbrp you can get a the chaincase to change gears or whatever without taking the exhaust off ..also easier to clean the belly pan to :lol:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts