Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I emailed mbrp for info about the f7 silencer and this is what they said:

Hi Dave, We have started to ship the F7's out this week so if you have
one on order you should see it by the end of Jan. You will gain 3hp and save 8/12lbs.

Thank You
> >Lorrie
> >MBRP.Inc.
> >1-888-636-7223

This is good news, but its a little late but oh well! i will let you guys know how it sounds and i will post some pics.

Does anyone have theirs yet?

·
Registered
831 Posts
davey boy whats the price? and do you have any idea how it sounds?? please post.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im not sure the price but i think its around 250 canadian, i will let you guys know how it sounds when i get it.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Mine was shipped Wednesday, I should have it tomorrow. It was 269.00 plus tax and shipping. About 200.00 U.S.
I'll let you know what it sounds like.

·
Registered
986 Posts
I think if u have it dynoed u will be surprized by the real HP results

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Sno-Stuff Rumble Pack 74.0 HP- stock 72.2 HP on Dynojet. Nickel plated, great fit- uses OEM hardware, saves 6.5lbs, $199.95.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Big Gun sno stuff good package I like it

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hi all,

I'm expecting m MBRP from Purolator TODAY. I put in my order December 1st. It will be on today, and I can post pictures of it and maybe even a clip (.wav) to let you know how it sounds. I will be testing it today on a frozen river, against an SRX700 (with clutch kit). I will let know know of the results.

P.S. I ordered some Klotz oil, which I have to go pick up today too. Man, this is Christmas all over again !!

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
I got the same email from them too.

"Hi Richard, For the F7 you will gain3hp and save 81/2lbs, and it will be a standard 5" in diameter which will make it a little more like the QUIET can.
Thank You
Lorrie
MBRP.Inc.
1-888-636-7223"

·
Registered
450 Posts
3 Things...

1. Sometimes the MBRP trail pipe gives more HP than the race version. I know that in the case of the F-Cat that there is only the one silencer, but you have to wonder ??

2. The company doesn't really give anything back to the sport.

3. I would go with an RT Canisiter if you are just looking for 2 HP and Throaty sound.

IMOHO

·
Registered
41 Posts
i heard whiteknuckleperformance is coming out with some stuff...idk....their website doesnt have anything listed for Arctic Cat...they said there be getting them soon though

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
I am ordering one for my F5 but I called MBRP and they said that it will be shipped second week of Febuary
I think it is dumb that it takes them this long.

·
Registered
153 Posts
that is pretty lame...i wouldnt want to wait that long...but hey...patience is a virtue

1 - 20 of 35 Posts