Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No one seems to want a new MBRP can for an F7 so thought I would just throw it on my sled. No instructions in the box. Seems pretty straight forward but not sure about how they expect you to mount the springs. Could someone snap a couple of close up photos of how they mounted the can? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, I would be interested in that installation process as well since mine can will be here on Monday! :D

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
Connect the 2 springs from the bottom of the stock silencer to the one bracket on the new silencer. Remove an upper bolt on the chaincase and install the little pull tab looking thing. Then put a spring from it to the top of the silencer. I had an extra spring that had to be stretched to make it reach. The wire hook goes from the top front tab on the silencer to the pin in the bellypan with another spring.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup that is the way I did it. Just seemed like you had to really stretch the top springs. I might get a longer spring too.

BTW not that loud either

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
Yeah, I had to really stretch the the one that goes to the chaincase. It's alot louder than my buddies MBRP can on his XC800.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts