Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
I noticed on the home page it says "Formally know as the Genral Snowmobile Forum". It seems that it is now formally know as "HCS Mayberry", and maybe informally known as the "General Snowmobile Forum". It was formerly known as the "General Snowmobile Forum", but I still get a chuckle out of it. lol

·
Registered
353 Posts
Duzz thet meen ile nede ta tipe liek da orijinal snopork? ore duz i hafta kepe itt sumwatt normalese?[/b]
uhh wat?

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
This is a No-Bashing Zone. Posts in this forum are to remain polite and civil. No fighting, bashing or bitching allowed. This is not the place to complain about other areas of the site. No cussin' or spittin' permitted. No eating with fingers, and proper dress code is to be observed at all times. All employees must wash their hands after using the bathrooms. Failure to observe these rules will lead to cruel and unusual forms of punishment which may include public flogging and/or virtual castration. Does anyone actually read these rules?[/b]

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
Translation(or at least what i believe it is) : Does that mean ill need to type like the original snopork? or do i have to keep it somewhat normal

lol

·
Premium Member
4,379 Posts
Well, if this is Mayberry, then where's Opie? Andy? Aunt Bee? Barney? and Otis? I can't remember the name of the barber or the fellow who wore the beanie. Wasn't there a druggist? plowking

1 - 20 of 25 Posts