Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone running the max spool 17 tune strictly for trail applications? I am interested in performance, reliability, etc. Pros and Cons.
Thanks.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Is anyone running the max spool 17 tune strictly for trail applications? I am interested in performance, reliability, etc. Pros and Cons.
Thanks.
I think im gonna go that route too. Interested to hear some feedback. Talked to Ron Ward last spring and he runs it on his sled and was happy with it

·
Registered
548 Posts
Ben from TD has mentioned a few times on here that he has had good results with just a set of Dalton weights in the primary to adjust for the added power...That's what I have now and before I did a big gear jump I had over 1000miles on my belt...changed my gears and blew a belt that same day.. and that's why im putting my stock gears back in. 22/41 + 1.75" backcountry + studs =clutches running waay too hot and will eat belts... back to 22/48 gears for now

I'm hearing a lot of buzz about Ron's kit in the secondary tho. This is something I would like to try....So many things I want but cant afford to do it all at once..lol I think Ron's kit in the secondary will be my next purchase...

·
Registered
548 Posts
^^sorry guys I was reffering to the cat's^^...my bad. Didn't realize this was in the sidewinder forum

1 - 8 of 8 Posts