Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it sounds like its got plenty of power!!! pretty good review i guess :div20:

test rider steve franta---" the power was excellent, but for me, it was too much for me too handle"--- sing it steve!!!!!!!! i can't wait to squeeze the flipper on this sled :banana: :banana: :banana:

http://www.maximumsled.com/maximumsled/sno...id=686&zoneid=1

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
The review was pretty much the same in the new Snow Goer magazine. Said it is going to be for an aggresive rider. I can't wait to get mine. :banana:

·
Registered
116 Posts
I waiting for the phone call to pick up my gadex 1000, knowing Skidoo it won't be until mid Oct. If any of you guys get yours please send pics. thankx :celebrating:

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
what's dry weight listing on these?

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they have a claimed weight of 544 on the specs column but doesn't say if its dry or not. its usually dry weight that they list i'm guessing

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
That would be dry weight for sure

·
Registered
99 Posts
Production on the 1000 Renagade-X starts on monday sept. 26. I'd call my dealer on Oct. 10th. :banana:

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by HOTNEWMACH@Sep 25 2005, 04:54 PM
Production on the 1000 Renagade-X starts on monday sept. 26. I'd call my dealer on Oct. 10th. :banana:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=891904
[/quote]

they start building our sleds tomorrow!!!!!! hope they get a good nights sleep tonight :div20:

·
Registered
91 Posts
My dealer called me on Thursday, mine has shipped as of the 27th, then he called the trucking company they said Tuesday or Wensday. :banana: :smiley-faces7:

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by rockitman@Sep 30 2005, 08:32 PM
My dealer called me on Thursday, mine has shipped as of the 27th, then he called the trucking company they said Tuesday or Wensday. :banana:  :smiley-faces7:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=901976
[/quote]

they are shipping black/black first, right mark. i hope i get the call for my black/yellow next week so i can head up to the u.p. and pick it up. its 5 hours one way so i have to do it on a saturday. i can't wait to get it home

·
Registered
91 Posts
That is what I've heard also Black first then two tone. It will be nice to have it just incase we get a freak snow storm. Or if it rain's I'll ride in the hay field. :beerchug:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts