Hardcore Sledder banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matryx ship date

95K views 576 replies 116 participants last post by  Rodeo Rider 
#1 ·
Has anyone who ordered a Matryx sled get a confirmation that it has shipped?

#450 ·
Edit- and what’s up with the other thread? Didn’t see a reason for it to be closed. Everything in there(mostly) was grade 5 level step on your toes. Metaphorically.
Wish they would have to post a reason for shutting down a thread.
[/QUOTE]
I may be responsible for that :). My post was deleted & then the thread got locked by the thin skinned one.

#452 ·
The CV19 thing really concerned me due to supply issues and seeing it first hand at work. I picked up a used 21 Matryx 650 with 350 miles on it at the end of March. I wasn't 100% out on checking but I wasn't opposed. At some point, it came down to money and I decided to save $3500 from what I paid to what it would cost to get onto an XCR. Not going to lie, glad I did what I did... but had I not, I wouldn't have sold the Matryx until I had the new sled in my possession.

#454 ·
So knowing how sales were in 21 I’d been ordering parts for 22’s that summer!!
Anybody that thought a year ago things were going to be better are poor projectors!!!
We ordered things our company knew we’d need now a year ago!
At first some thought we were crazy for ordering so far ahead but guess what?
We’re ready for sales this fall!!I hounded our purchaser a lot the last year but it’s paid off.
Now later this winter things might get tight!!
I’d think Polaris would of seen this coming?
They knew what sleds they were building by then it’s just they don’t want inventory laying around anymore!!bet they wish they had that inventory now!!local dealer sends its leftover winter inventory back to Polaris every spring so they don’t have $100 k in inventory sitting around but guess what?this year they may get no inventory!!these are some weird time!!!

#484 ·
i traded mine in in march. dealer asked why i didn't sell it outright. i told him i didn't want to deal with the riff raff, and did not want them in my yard. he didn't understand. i explained to him that we have a serious drug problem locally, and the last thing you want is people to see what you have. come look at the sled, then come back and steal my shit. he was baffled by it, but that dealer is on a dirt road that sucks and they are at the end. no one stealing there. and i wasn't going to double my money . may have been a little under a grand, but my 1 bike is 4200.00 . plus the deal was done in an instant , no back and forth on marketplace or craigslist. modern times bring tough decisions

#486 ·
Polaris does not have any legal / contractual power to tell a dealer what can or cannot be done with trade-ins, unless the trade-in has money owed on it, thru a Loan held by Polaris.

What the person trading in has to watch for, is the possibility of the dealer declaring bankruptcy, selling the trade-in, or letting a lien be put on it, by someone the dealer owes money to, and the proceeds of the sale not going to the owner or being credited towards the purchase of the new sled. The $500 deposit could also be lost.

#488 ·
I have always sold out right, but is a process for sure, always put no trades in the ad and get constant trade offers. Low ball offers etc...if I ever buy anything used I show up to haggle with cash in hand, not text or Facebook dickering. My stuff is genuinely clean, come see it in person and see if it's worth the asking price. If not, no hard feelings.

#499 ·
Got the email too but 1st email a few weeks back said the masheen would be shipped "to" my dealership by 12-15-21, the new email stated that it will be shipped "from" Poo by 12-15-21.
Jus' sayin'......glad they are staying in touch though for sure.
And, great to hear about some snow in the UP!! We're gonna need that too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.