Hardcore Sledder banner
181 - 200 of 248 Posts

·
Vendor
10,553 Posts
tracks, batteries, and believe it or not spark plugs are all on back order. i have a snowmobile repair business. i don't have and can not get BPR9ES spark plugs. November I've been told. nice I'm doing pre-season service's right now. can't replace plugs. have 12 tracks ordered. not available until February? i work with a buy O.E.M. parts from dealers. Polaris is asking them if they have shipping crates. this was a month ago. i know a truck came and picked all of them up at the local dealers about two weeks ago. they have a storage of them at the factory. i guess a lot if the field? my dealer had about 40 of them. there are a bunch of crated sleds ready to ship.( from my dealer.) the other problem i think the biggest one is truck drivers. this may play a huge roll? i have my e-mail date of 2nd week in October. 650 XCR. no word on my sons 850 XCR yet. but from my dealer again trucking might delay some? i know there is no parts shortage at Polaris. i can get anything for matrix sleds. and W.E. has no issue. i have already got shocks from them. last year i had to cancel my order of 27 velocity shocks.

·
Registered
218 Posts
They also have 7s display for sale on the accessories page. I would think if there was a shortage they wouldn't be offering as accessory.
ECM's are more of the issue than displays right now. of the few sleds my dealer has taken delivery off, I was told almost all of them did not have ECM's

·
Registered
13 Posts
tracks, batteries, and believe it or not spark plugs are all on back order. i have a snowmobile repair business. i don't have and can not get BPR9ES spark plugs. November I've been told. nice I'm doing pre-season service's right now. can't replace plugs. have 12 tracks ordered. not available until February? i work with a buy O.E.M. parts from dealers. Polaris is asking them if they have shipping crates. this was a month ago. i know a truck came and picked all of them up at the local dealers about two weeks ago. they have a storage of them at the factory. i guess a lot if the field? my dealer had about 40 of them. there are a bunch of crated sleds ready to ship.( from my dealer.) the other problem i think the biggest one is truck drivers. this may play a huge roll? i have my e-mail date of 2nd week in October. 650 XCR. no word on my sons 850 XCR yet. but from my dealer again trucking might delay some? i know there is no parts shortage at Polaris. i can get anything for matrix sleds. and W.E. has no issue. i have already got shocks from them. last year i had to cancel my order of 27 velocity shocks.
NGK Plug BPR9ES is Stock # 7788, and they are available in the Napa Auto Parts system if you have a Napa store close to your location.

·
Premium Member
2019 Pros switchback
2,587 Posts
eBay can be great just have to know what your buying and from whom!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Product Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot

Napa online- if they can't ship to you, tell me how many you need and I'll order and ship them. 🍻

·
Registered
53 Posts
Numerous people have inquired about their snow check sled with Polaris. I have seen the emails Polaris replied with stating “we will start to ship out snow check sleds end of fall into the winter”.
doesn’t look like our sleds are coming anytime soon!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Numerous people have inquired about their snow check sled with Polaris. I have seen the emails Polaris replied with stating “we will start to ship out snow check sleds end of fall into the winter”.
doesn’t look like our sleds are coming anytime soon!!
Yep. Nothing like a vague response lol

·
Registered
Matryx Assault 850 and Fully Loaded Titan Beast
2,179 Posts
To make no promises is always the safest thing to do. I agree that in todays business environment of so much shit out of stock or in minimal supply that to not make any bold promises is the smartest thing for Polaris to do. However I'm still pretty optimistic that I'll have my sled before mid December. (( Hopefully by Thanksgiving ))

·
Registered
90 Posts
My buddy snow checked an 850 Assault and yesterday he called Polaris provided his order confirmation number, and for whats its worth, they told him his sled is in the “you sled is in the planning stage and scheduled to be built in October and scheduled to ship November/December”. I won’t believe anyones sled is shipped till they get the call from their dealer advising their sled has arrived.

181 - 200 of 248 Posts