Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 198 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Has anyone who ordered a Matryx sled get a confirmation that it has shipped?
I was hearing of some Matryx's with a scheduled shipped date of 8/9 but haven't heard of anything since. This was being talked about in the "Polaris sleds are shipping" post. Very curious to hear if the sleds were actually shipped.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I was hearing of some Matryx's with a scheduled shipped date of 8/9 but haven't heard of anything since. This was being talked about in the "Polaris sleds are shipping" post. Very curious to hear if the sleds were actually shipped.
i was thinking same thing. Between here and Facebook groups a handful of guys were saying their dealer said they were shipping 8-9.
That day came and went and has been nothing but crickets. So I am assuming it didn’t happen. Which sucks because it was supposed to be 850 VR1s and that’s what I ordered.

·
Registered
174 Posts
i was thinking same thing. Between here and Facebook groups a handful of guys were saying their dealer said they were shipping 8-9.
That day came and went and has been nothing but crickets. So I am assuming it didn’t happen. Which sucks because it was supposed to be 850 VR1s and that’s what I ordered.
Me too

·
Registered
Matryx Assault 850 and Fully Loaded Titan Beast
2,154 Posts
Usually 2-3 weeks from the ship date to when the dealer will let you know it arrived. "No PRIME 2 day shipping"
For me August would seem very early to the norm. I've Snowchecked many sleds and Nov./Dec. is more normal.

·
Registered
2021 XCR Switchback 850
2,462 Posts
Usually 2-3 weeks from the ship date to when the dealer will let you know it arrived. "No PRIME 2 day shipping"
For me August would seem very early to the norm. I've Snowchecked many sleds and Nov./Dec. is more normal.
Yeah - if you need a sled to look at or accessorize now, should have kept last years model, or go buy one sitting at a dealer! Give it a few months guys, sleds will be coming....

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I just decided to expect mine in January, then if it comes sooner, I'll be happy. In the meantime, servicing my 15,000 mile 2015 Pro-S so I'll be ready for first snow. Don't get me wrong, I still hope to see it Octoberish. But selling your old ride in the Spring expecting your snowcheck in early Fall is not a good plan this day and age.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I think most people now have realistic expectations at this point. And know they won’t be delivered soon. Only reason I’m really interested in this topic is because of all the dealers that told there customers there vr1s were starting to ship 8-9. And I haven’t heard a single person say they got a shipment notification. Again, I didn’t expect them to actually ship, but since dealers were saying they were going to I wonder what happened.

·
Registered
79 Posts
After snowchecking several sleds over the years and last year being the worst (I was one of lucky ones to have my Assault shipped without shocks), but I get that Polaris and all manufacturers are plaqued with supply issues, I have come to realize my sled will get here when it gets here and I don’t trust any rep or dealer or even Polaris for that matter telling me when the sled “will ship”. As long as my new sled arrives before the first snow, that’s all that matters to me. I do get the excitement of wanting it asap, but, snow is still aways out, I truly believe everyone will get their new sled before the first snowfall. I live in Phoenix, Arizona and the last 2 summers instead of a monsoon we had what we all called a nonsoon, this summer is beyond a very very wet and much cooler than normal monsoon, hoping the same for this coming winter across the entire U.S.!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I got a ship date of 08/09 for my XCR from my dealer when in the other day ordering my Klim suit. He showed me his portal. He had to extend his credit line by 2 million with Polaris and finance them in house in order to get. He figured nor all dealers will be able to do this so some may not get a sled at all is what he told me as I was worried about delivery dates But as soon as he extended his credit line all his sleds showed financed with the projected production date in a project and shipping date once they were all paid for 78 sleds in total..

·
Registered
2020 Indy XCR 850
492 Posts
Wow! That’s $25,641 per sled. I thought I checked all the options boxes when I ordered my XCR. I must have missed quite a few.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Wow! That’s $25,641 per sled. I thought I checked all the options boxes when I ordered my XCR. I must have missed quite a few.
Yeah it worked out to like 1.5 million but We have 15% sales tax here on every single thing that we buy so I suppose that would make up the difference

·
Registered
170 Posts
I got a ship date of 08/09 for my XCR from my dealer when in the other day ordering my Klim suit. He showed me his portal. He had to extend his credit line by 2 million with Polaris and finance them in house in order to get. He figured nor all dealers will be able to do this so some may not get a sled at all is what he told me as I was worried about delivery dates But as soon as he extended his credit line all his sleds showed financed with the projected production date in a project and shipping date once they were all paid for 78 sleds in total..
so did yours actually ship on 8-9 or
Not?

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Plot twist. 8-9 in US August 9th... 8-9 in Canada September 8th
Goes to show don't believe everything you hear on Facebook or HCS. So much misinformation out there by folks who think they know what they are talking about.

I was at my dealer recently and they did take delivery of some Skidoo and Polaris sleds already. That's a good sign.....

·
Registered
22' 850 XCR 136, 2012 Pro R 800 Switchback, 2001 Edge X 600
207 Posts
Holy fack this place is worse then doo talk for yum Yums. Sorry dude. September 08th 2021 projected ship date from my dealer. That clear enough.
o_Oo_Oo_O still might be a little confused :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: all clear friend 🍻🍻

1 - 20 of 198 Posts