Hardcore Sledder banner

101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
are there dimensions for the storage bags anywhere? ordered the low adventure one but I am second guessing myself

Well, the dimensions in Post#2 are accurate. Polaris now also has the dimensions, I was first.

28884455 Adventure(long)Tunnel Storage Low Height. Lock & Ride Flex Mounting. $270US out of stock
16Lx17Wx7H 23Liter

Reactions: mattyw

·
Registered
103 Posts

Well, the dimensions in Post#2 are accurate. Polaris now also has the dimensions, I was first.

28884455 Adventure(long)Tunnel Storage Low Height. Lock & Ride Flex Mounting. $270US out of stock
16Lx17Wx7H 23Liter
Man I swear I looked at that in depth earlier and didn't see it, sorry!

and thank you!

·
Premium Member
5,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Matryx Polaris Accessories

Did some more updating to Post#2 Matryx Polaris Accessories
  • Added a paragraph about the standard heated handgrips and Passenger RCA outlet on both M2 passenger seats.
  • Added a Lock & Ride Flex M2 passenger seat with storage bag pic. to Post#2
  • Updated 7SDD 2884971, to describe need for external battery when engine is not running. It appears to have a capacitor to keep powered with satellite lock during PERC engine reversing, so long as engine does not stall.
  • Updated Insight mirrors, No tools required for install, side panels must be at room temperature.
  • Updated 12 volt DC receptacle with Tools Required
  • Updated RCA power receptacle with Tools Required and link to installation post on HCS

·
Premium Member
5,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #104 (Edited)
Matryx Polaris Accessories

Did some more updating to Post#2 Matryx Polaris Accessories
  • Added 12 volt DC receptacle is protected by 10A Accessory fuse in fuse block.
  • Added RCA heated shield outlet is protected by 10A Accessory fuse in fuse block.
  • Added "Tools Required" to several Electrical Kits, front bumper and skid plate.

·
Premium Member
5,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
Matryx Models and Accessories

Made Changes to Matryx Models Post#1 linked above
  • Updated All tracks to 2 ply.
  • Update ICE tracks have factory installed Tunnel Protectors

101 - 105 of 105 Posts