Hardcore Sledder banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
are there dimensions for the storage bags anywhere? ordered the low adventure one but I am second guessing myself

Well, the dimensions in Post#2 are accurate. Polaris now also has the dimensions, I was first.

28884455 Adventure(long)Tunnel Storage Low Height. Lock & Ride Flex Mounting. $270US out of stock
16Lx17Wx7H 23Liter

Reactions: mattyw

·
Registered
154 Posts

Well, the dimensions in Post#2 are accurate. Polaris now also has the dimensions, I was first.

28884455 Adventure(long)Tunnel Storage Low Height. Lock & Ride Flex Mounting. $270US out of stock
16Lx17Wx7H 23Liter
Man I swear I looked at that in depth earlier and didn't see it, sorry!

and thank you!

·
Premium Member
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Matryx Polaris Accessories

Did some more updating to Post#2 Matryx Polaris Accessories
  • Added a paragraph about the standard heated handgrips and Passenger RCA outlet on both M2 passenger seats.
  • Added a Lock & Ride Flex M2 passenger seat with storage bag pic. to Post#2
  • Updated 7SDD 2884971, to describe need for external battery when engine is not running. It appears to have a capacitor to keep powered with satellite lock during PERC engine reversing, so long as engine does not stall.
  • Updated Insight mirrors, No tools required for install, side panels must be at room temperature.
  • Updated 12 volt DC receptacle with Tools Required
  • Updated RCA power receptacle with Tools Required and link to installation post on HCS

·
Premium Member
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #104 (Edited)
Matryx Polaris Accessories

Did some more updating to Post#2 Matryx Polaris Accessories
  • Added 12 volt DC receptacle is protected by 10A Accessory fuse in fuse block.
  • Added RCA heated shield outlet is protected by 10A Accessory fuse in fuse block.
  • Added "Tools Required" to several Electrical Kits, front bumper and skid plate.

·
Premium Member
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
Matryx Models and Accessories

Made Changes to Matryx Models Post#1 linked above
  • Updated All tracks to 2 ply.
  • Update ICE tracks have factory installed Tunnel Protectors

·
Premium Member
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Matryx Models Post#1

• Corrected Indy track choices include Storm 1.50 NOT ICE Storm 1.50

·
Premium Member
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Post #2 Matryx Polaris Accessories

Did some more updating to Post #2 Matryx Polaris Accessories

• Updated with link to 2883824 Installing 650/850 RCA Acessory kit
  • Added link to problem and solution, when Installing Sentry Front Bumper over Skid Plate.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Is the M2 lock and ride 2-up seat the same set up as the the one for they Indy XC’s 2019/2020 models? They sure the same....just wondering if my seat for my XC will fit on a VR1 or Launch.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Is the M2 lock and ride 2-up seat the same set up as the the one for they Indy XC’s 2019/2020 models? They sure the same....just wondering if my seat for my XC will fit on a VR1 or Launch.
I have one of each in the shop. I will let you know later. I believe someone posted that the frt of passengers seat is slightly different where it comes up against the sled seat. Also new seat frame attaches and detaches quicker and easier.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Thanks for checking. Hard to imagine the new one goes on quicker. The seat I have goes on in about 5 seconds. Its for a 2019 XC 800 and also fits my 2020 XCR.

·
Premium Member
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #111 (Edited)
The Matrx stock driver's seat has 2 sockets in the back of it, just above the tunnel, that the Lock and Ryde Flex mounting Matryx storage bags and M2 passenger seat need to attach. They have two feet/tabs in their front lower edge that go into these sockets for support. For this reason, you cannot mount the M2 seat to the earlier AXYS sleds. Polaris has a Lock and Ryde Flex adapter kit, but it is only to allow Lock and Ryde Flex Storage bags to be used on earlier sleds.

·
Premium Member
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Matryx Models Post#1

• Added information about Owners Manual and Service Manual.
  • Added at end of post, table for Engine, Belt & Track Break-In information and Extended Idle Engine Shutoff.

·
Premium Member
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
Post #2 Matryx Polaris Accessories

Did some more updating to Post #2 Matryx Polaris Accessories

1. Pro-Steer Ski Part Number is substituting from 2879152 to 2885164
  2. Added table to WINDSHIELD section, including trim piece/low windshield pricing and part numbers.
  3. Added height above top of glovebox to Windshield information.
  4. Added tables to SUSPENSION section for springs & weight ratings for Matryx INDY/Pro-CC and Matryx SBA 146/IGX

101 - 113 of 113 Posts