Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2021 VR1 850!! In 137"
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We gonna get a new sub forum for the Matryx guys? I know the chassis is the same but the display, storage and plastics are different. Just thought we should get it figured out before the sleds start shipping and the conversations start...

·
Administrator
20,719 Posts
It's going to make the Polaris forums that much more "busy" as far as sub-forums go, but I agree with adding it.

@justasledder - can VS help with this? I see potential consolidation where we could combine the Fusion & IQ together, if we need to make any other changes.

·
Registered
2021 VR1 850!! In 137"
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well you could put the the chassis' together and sub forum from there? I.E. Legacy, IQ, Pro Ride, Axys and now Matryx. IDK just spit balling

·
Administrator
24,803 Posts
It's going to make the Polaris forums that much more "busy" as far as sub-forums go, but I agree with adding it.

@justasledder - can VS help with this? I see potential consolidation where we could combine the Fusion & IQ together, if we need to make any other changes.
I have posted a request for these forums to be added, to VS. Still waiting for a response or action.

·
Premium Member
4,540 Posts
So when you get a response, that means that you DID hear a Cricket? Right?
We'll all have to be patient, something my teachers said, I was NOT good at.

·
Brand loyal, not brand blind
14,672 Posts
Looks like we have one!

·
Premium Member
4,540 Posts
I am doing my happy dance. NO video attached.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts