Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Brand loyal, not brand blind
14,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any close up pics of the left and right area where your knee's would be up against? I've used these knee pads on my 12 Pro R and 15 Indy 6. hope to use them on the Matryx 650
IMG_6510.JPG

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Not sure if that’ll work, it’s more of an L shaped indented area, much more roomy if you have long legs. I’m gonna try not having pads for the first week and see how that goes. And I 100% needed them on the axys

·
14,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have similar on my AXYS Indy. A board member made these years ago. I think he stopped.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have the same knee pads but mine look a little more worn. If someone makes a new one to fit. I will order for one as well for the 650.

·
14,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Get some bibs with knee pads. That's what I use. Or just wear some knee pads under your bibs.
No. Bibs are good, and not adding more to the wardrobe.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Curious if anyone can direct me to the best set of knee pads for an indy axys? Im so big my knees always rub.

·
Administrator
20,659 Posts
Curious if anyone can direct me to the best set of knee pads for an indy axys? Im so big my knees always rub.
I've had great luck with the Skinz kneepads. This link is to Dennis Kirk, but I've purchased from Paul @ Sled Solutions in the past & have always been happy with him.

·
Registered
20 850 Assault
2,478 Posts
Here you go Dave. Maybe these will help.

·
Registered
4,815 Posts
I've found I didn't need them on the Axys and the Matryx looks roomier. The ProR on the other hand was hell without them. I am 6'7" so I would guess you all might be surprised trying it without.

·
Registered
20 850 Assault
2,478 Posts
That's venting. Intake is just above, on both sides.

·
Premium Member
13,919 Posts
bibs with pads are the way to go. pads on the sled reduce your ability to move around the sled when you need to

Reactions: nealchick

·
14,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bibs with pads are the way to go. pads on the sled reduce your ability to move around the sled when you need to
Not in my experience.

·
Premium Member
4,474 Posts
These are the knee pads that Polaris is recommending for the Matryx platform.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts