Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The polaris adjustable windshield seems to be something thats not talked about. I always wondered how it worked and finally got to see it at haydays. Pretty cool. I love the look and how much it covers your hands. I dont run hand guards.

Its a trigger you pull to move it up and down. You could easily adjust it with gloves on with one hand.
Jeans Trousers Shoe Tire Wheel

Clothing Jeans Trousers Outerwear Product

Tire Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Tread

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Agreed- cool design. It has some dork factor, but will be pretty functional. Initially, I was struggling with the price tag, but I guess it's cheaper than me buying multiple windshields like I often do.....
Its about the same price as 2 windshields and a second shroud attached to the second windshield for ease of swapping. For me, I love it. Its not for everyone.

Ive done the low protection windshields with hand guards. And even on the coldest days I still didnt swap to a bigger windshield... And I hated it lol now I just have a tall windshield.

I suspect if you painted the lower portion black and kept the adjustable part clear, it would look much better. Kind of blend it all together.

·
Registered
256 Posts
the flares on the side of the windshield are huge. I was not going to spend the money on this item because I hadn't seen one in person now I think I need to call my dealer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts