Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone post up a pic of this years state reg. and sam pass decal so i can see what they look like please? :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
C'mon you clowns... i just need to see what this years look like, its very important. No i am not going to duplicate them you tool !!!

Put a piece of tape across the pic .... dont want to see anyone's numbers just the decals

·
Premium Member
6,712 Posts
well now that i know what this is about, yeah it is important. c mon boys! if you have a pic post it up!!!

·
Registered
397 Posts
well now that i know what this is about, yeah it is important. c mon boys! if you have a pic post it up!!![/b]
They look just like last years only they say 09 and the SAM is blue instead of red. Don't have any pics though.

·
Premium Member
9,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They look just like last years only they say 09 and the SAM is blue instead of red. Don't have any pics though.[/b]

what color is the state decal? red?square? round? size?

man this is like pulling freaken teeth.........

·
Registered
397 Posts
what color is the state decal? red?square? round? size?
man this is like pulling freaken teeth.........[/b]
Square, I'm not sure if they change the color or not. I haven't got my new one in yet. I am interested to know why this is so important though.

·
Premium Member
9,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Square, I'm not sure if they change the color or not. I haven't got my new one in yet. I am interested to know why this is so important though.[/b]

pm sent

1 - 12 of 12 Posts