Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any club map cover more then one clubs trails?(except groveton-n.stratford) looking for groveton north? Why does the state not make a map like they did 10 years ago of the whole state? Granted it only showed main corrador trails but was quite usefull when I first started riding from bow to groveton. I know that alot of trails move from year to year but the clubs ussually get a handle on it by late summer, and I like the club maps allright but sometimes it would be nice to only have to dig out one map a day. :beerchug:

·
Registered
90 Posts
I had a staewide trial map last year. It had a groomer on the cover and listed advertizers from the entire state. I picked it up at a club- Probably the Trailblazers.

It was handy traveling to other areas.

·
Registered
23 Posts
The NHSA puts out a state map every year all cluubs have access to them . my club they bring them to every meeting for anyone can take as many as you want.
they are free which is my favorite price

Happy Trails
Bruce

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
Originally posted by BAC@Sep 26 2005, 07:16 AM
The NHSA puts out a state map every year all cluubs have access to them . my club they bring them to every meeting for anyone can take as many as you want.
Happy Trails
Bruce
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=892773
[/quote]
If its for free , its for me!

·
Premium Member
3,831 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,889 Posts
Originally posted by BAC@Sep 26 2005, 07:16 AM
Happy Trails
Bruce
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=892773
[/quote]
I believe the map you are talking about is the Bureau of Trails Map. It is a handy reference guide but does not have all of the club trails listed. Only the corridor and primary trails.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
There is a trail map that has most if not all the trails north of Franconia Notch (This is the link the above guy posted). I bought mine at the big snowmobile dealer/store in Errol NH.

There is also a map with all the main corridor trails on it thoughout the state of NH. It doesn't have close to half the trails in the state but its good for planning long distance rides.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I bought a map at LL Cote in Errol this past season for $11.00. The map shows from Twin mountain up to the Canadian border.It is also a waterproof plastic map.Shows all the club trails for that year. It doesnot show any closed trails(do to logging).Also has gas, lodging,places to eat and snowmobile dealers & parts. Here is the web site I just found. http://www.whitemtregion.com/shop/snomomap.php :fluffy: :fluffy: :div20:

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
I pick up the club maps as I go along, have about every club north of twin now. Those statewide maps never show all the trails, and are always frigged up. Supports the clubs alot better too. :div20:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanx guys that will work just fine :beerchug:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts