Hardcore Sledder banner

41 - 60 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
I'd rather have a sled that I run out of skill before the sled is overmatched. Some guys like Dickhaven get off on straightening out after a slight bend and be able to dangle the skis and feel like a boss. And that's fine by me.
Do I think Cat should do that? Well I'm not interested in anything like that so I'd say no. I could just ride my h.c. on the trail if I wanted to do that.
Your comments make it obvious you have never ridden a modern Poo. If you weren't stupidly brand loyal and rode one...you'd want one.

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Since it’s the GDF, I have a POO with over 10k miles, only like 121-128 tracks and could give two schits about 4 strokes, I think Cat should sell sleds to people with better attitudes and demeanors than they have been. Lol.lol.lol

·
The Meat Man
15,697 Posts
if they can figure out a way to do it way up in Roseau off a build sheet... :rolleyes:

no 'consultants' required :chairsmack:
Polaris has way more money. But yes I do think they need to step it up.

The clowns talking shit. :rolleyes: I'm am sure they have never spent the day on and Axys. :c-n:

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
The clowns talking shit. :rolleyes: I'm am sure they have never spent the day on and Axys. :c-n:

Unfortunately I’ve never been on a axys chassis but two of my buddies had 12 141 xf’s and I had a 13 assault. The procross was light years behind the assault and I know the axys is better yet. I know the procross has had some updates over the years to make it better but I always had a good laugh seeing them trying to do things I could do with ease. Looked like a monkey fucking a football. The one was absolutely lame and the other was slightly better. He tried to make it more fun like the assault but there’s only so much you can do with that boring chassis. And yes I rode both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
The Meat Man
15,697 Posts
I would have test rode yours but it Polaris'd on a widdy biddy pebble and got totalled.
Unfortunately I’ve never been on a axys chassis but two of my buddies had 12 141 xf’s and I had a 13 assault. The procross was light years behind the assault and I know the axys is better yet. I know the procross has had some updates over the years to make it better but I always had a good laugh seeing them trying to do things I could do with ease. Looked like a monkey fucking a football. The one was absolutely lame and the other was slightly better. He tried to make it more fun like the assault but there’s only so much you can do with that boring chassis. And yes I rode both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well I have ridden them all and the Axys tops them all and I have ridden the 2015 Assault I was not a fan. So leave the reviews to the guys that have been on the newer iron IMO. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2021 ZR8000RR
2,947 Posts
Well I have ridden them all and the Axys tops them all and I have ridden the 2015 Assault I was not a fan. So leave the reviews to the guys that have been on the newer iron IMO. :thumbsup:
If the new Poo's are so far ahead of everything else why are you on a Doo?

The only new new chassis I haven't ridden is a G4 I'd like to try a 137 Indy XC but was unimpressed with the assaults I've ridden on the trail and I honestly thought my buddies 137 SB XCR 850 I rode was lightyears behind even my limited Cat as far as trail sleds go and I'll be the first to admit that my cat has some things I'm not a fan of at all.

·
The Meat Man
15,697 Posts
If the new Poo's are so far ahead of everything else why are you on a Doo?

The only new new chassis I haven't ridden is a G4 I'd like to try a 137 Indy XC but was unimpressed with the assaults I've ridden on the trail and I honestly thought my buddies 137 SB XCR 850 I rode was lightyears behind even my limited Cat as far as trail sleds go and I'll be the first to admit that my cat has some things I'm not a fan of at all.
Because I can unlike some of you poor fawckers. :)

Hell I give the Poo Pro S the upper hand for now. Just had to drop $400ish on a new seat for the Doo my god it was like riding on a 2x4.:lol3:

·
The Meat Man
15,697 Posts
1000cc sleds and ditch the high strung 800-850's.....Regular gas and 7200RPM's.
STFU with the homo 1000cc sleds. :bigfinger:

:roflmao:

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Would Polaris loyalists actually buy a 4S Poo if they ever came out with one? I kinda' doubt it would be a big seller for them personally due to weight and lack of the 'fun factor' their current owners rage about. Curious to see if they launch a Patriot 600 and drop the 800 HO for 2021.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
i'm just hoping one of the brands will keep the smaller 600 sleds by the time i need to replace my pro s rush. between the 800 assault and mine, i can ride mark's, but it's not a comfortable ride over long periods. the long tracks are great if you have a place to ride them, same with the big monsters, but not everyone wants to ride them. after riding the axys i know i have no desire to go back to the other chassis.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Polaris needs to have an option like Skidoo to tunnel mount torsion spring and shock adjusters on xc/xcr. When the skid is all packed with snow its a pain in the ass to adjust. On the Doo you just reach back behind your feet. Back in the day Cat had the adjuster for the front skid shock on the handle bars. Also for the price we are paying they should come standard with 4 year warranties across the board all the time.

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
i'm just hoping one of the brands will keep the smaller 600 sleds by the time i need to replace my pro s rush. between the 800 assault and mine, i can ride mark's, but it's not a comfortable ride over long periods. the long tracks are great if you have a place to ride them, same with the big monsters, but not everyone wants to ride them. after riding the axys i know i have no desire to go back to the other chassis.
I don't see 600's being dropped, ever, but that's just me.

·
Administrator
24,509 Posts
Would Polaris loyalists actually buy a 4S Poo if they ever came out with one? I kinda' doubt it would be a big seller for them personally due to weight and lack of the 'fun factor' their current owners rage about. Curious to see if they launch a Patriot 600 and drop the 800 HO for 2021.

If I was buying a trail sled? Yes. Ive said it for years, if I was in the market for a high mileage trail sled, I would look very at a Doo 4S.

I’m not really a trail rider anymore so that’s why my old trusty 600 Fusion is still on active trail duty. A 4S has no business playing out in deep snow.

41 - 60 of 107 Posts