Hardcore Sledder banner

MANUAL!!!

1K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  bigchevrolet 
#1 ·
Has anyone been able to find a service manual for the riots??? Also Ive noticed that none of the parts sites have a parts fiche available for an 800 riot.... Im putting a different track in and would like some torque specs for the different fasteners.

#12 ·
The tool kit is worthless. The only thing you need out of it is the wrench to change the belt. I have a box full of random cat tool kits some place
Cat must have got your memo. That wrench is all that came with the 2020.

I made my own tool kit years ago and carry it in a good tool pouch. The other guys in my group rarely use their tools. They just grab my tool pouch and lay it out on the seat. It works well.

#14 ·
Cat must have got your memo. That wrench is all that came with the 2020.

I made my own tool kit years ago and carry it in a good tool pouch. The other guys in my group rarely use their tools. They just grab my tool pouch and lay it out on the seat. It works well.
I am with you. All the cheap china shit they had in there, i don't want to depend on one of the wrenches if actually needed to fix something.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.