Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
I can get to you with more info later in the week, it is really not quality riding right now. Lakes are a bit thin & sloppy, I plan on getting some miles on today (Christmas day)

Hurley is listed as "Ridable, to fair/good" by some local members, but this snow will get beat hard, we got more snow scheduled, but we do not know how much. if anyhting hits, it will lake snow so it could go either way right now.

I'll post more as I find out.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I was in the Bldr Jct area from last Wed until Dec 24. Weds no snow at all, lakes bare, Thurs same, Fri it rained from noonish until late afternoon then switched over to wet sloppy snow. I would est they got 6-7 inches. Sat it was 34-35 degrees, we went out ice fishing, lakes have about 5-6 inches of ice but have about 1-2 inches of slop on top of it. Drilling holes found many had water pushing up onto the top.

Trails if they get any amount of use are going to be trashed very quickly. Had 4 sleds pull up to the pump at Coontail for gas and one guy bitchen because he hit a branch under the new snow and another bitchen about a bent ski from a rock?? What do these idiots expect??

mps :div20:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.