Hardcore Sledder banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Super Advanced Lummox
17,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
39 posts in nearly 2 years (now 40). I think it's time this thread is removed as a sticky from the Manitoba forum.
Kinda sad if you think of it

Guess no club/members give a darn about getting help for trail work nor events, this is the perfect opportunity to get the word out IMO

And we wonder why we have the moaning down below about Snoman:c-n:

The secret society must exist:snack:

I sit here and defend clubs and SnoMan yet the proof is here beside Polaris Dave :thumbsup:and a couple others that have posted ,it would seem that clubs are happy with status quo and the Old mans club label they have been giving:ermm:

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Not too much will be going on with rifle season around the corner. Some areas just won't be safe with many hunters out there, depending on where you go.
We'll hopefully be pushing approx. .5 km of new trail within the next few weeks and will need lots of help on the ground. Keep watching for updates.

·
Super Advanced Lummox
17,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Not too much will be going on with rifle season around the corner. Some areas just won't be safe with many hunters out there, depending on where you go.
We'll hopefully be pushing approx. .5 km of new trail within the next few weeks and will need lots of help on the ground. Keep watching for updates.
:bc:

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
For those willing to help get our trails established quicker, and/or just to get involved, we're having two work parties this weekend. We will be clearing deadfalls, signing trail and cutting wood.
Saturday and Sunday, meet at our clubhouse at 10:00 am each day.
Please PM for details.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
39 posts in nearly 2 years (now 40). I think it's time this thread is removed as a sticky from the Manitoba forum.
Kinda sad if you think of it

Guess no club/members give a darn about getting help for trail work nor events, this is the perfect opportunity to get the word out IMO

And we wonder why we have the moaning down below about Snoman:c-n:

The secret society must exist:snack:

I sit here and defend clubs and SnoMan yet the proof is here beside Polaris Dave :thumbsup:and a couple others that have posted ,it would seem that clubs are happy with status quo and the Old mans club label they have been giving:ermm:

Hey Admin,

Can we now move this thread into the Club Section and sticky over there? This thread is not being used (46 posts in 3+ years) and does not contain information that people need to look at often.

I personally find all the extra info above the threads annoying.

Thanks in advance!

·
Super Advanced Lummox
17,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #47 (Edited)
Still too early. Work will start once harvest is over.
Yes.

Yes. No. No.

Lol.
Hey Admin,

Can we now move this thread into the Club Section and sticky over there? This thread is not being used (46 posts in 3+ years) and does not contain information that people need to look at often.

I personally find all the extra info above the threads annoying.

Thanks in advance!

Great job at trying to wreck this thread and being an ass :bc:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
January 26th, 2013, we have work parties working on the L101 trail (Weshawk) land portages. We hope to "swarm" this trail and get it in good shape this week end.

There may be the regular crew working on the trail Saturday, January 25th, 2013

Please be on the lookout for these people and give them the same slow down respect that we do when we are on the highways.

We don't want anyone hurt or killed. Good volunteers are harder to find than gold.

Thanks..........

·
Registered
62 Posts
Maskwa Snowmobile Club poker derby will be held February 10th 2018.

Checkpoint 1 Maskwa halfway shack
Checkpoint 2 Papertown Motor Inn
Checkpoint 3 Maskwa clubhouse
Checkpoint 4 Camp 29
Checkpoint 5 Maskwa clubhouse

Checkpoints 1,2 and 4 will be open from 9-3 and the Maskwa clubhouse will be open from 9-4

if anyone has questions please pm me or call/text 204-340-5184

Attachments

·
Registered
243 Posts
Some Trails openning Thursday

:fistpump2:InterLake Sno-Trackers will have the following trails open Thursday morning, 46 from Gimli to Riverton. Trail 305 from 46 to Sandy Bay only. Trail 303 and 300 to Fish Lake and 300 south to 301 to 17 to 46 at Gimli. Snow conditions are not very good so please ride with caution. All north trails still closed because of no snow to groom. We need more snow dancers:fluffy:

·
Registered
704 Posts
:fistpump2:InterLake Sno-Trackers will have the following trails open Thursday morning, 46 from Gimli to Riverton. Trail 305 from 46 to Sandy Bay only. Trail 303 and 300 to Fish Lake and 300 south to 301 to 17 to 46 at Gimli. Snow conditions are not very good so please ride with caution. All north trails still closed because of no snow to groom. We need more snow dancers:fluffy:
Does the groomer live on Hecla Island, or did it get airlifted in?

Attachments

41 - 60 of 63 Posts