Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember hearing about fun races put on by a club, I believe, in Mancelona last year or maybe 2 years ago. I read that they "ran accross the street from McDonalds". I went to the Mancelona web site and only see the Schuss Mtn event. Are there any fun races in Mancelona this year or possibly anywere nearby? I thought that I read there were studded and nonstudded classes. I'm not looking for a sanctioned event, but more of a fun low tech event and not just the radar runs at LON. Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
I remember hearing about fun races put on by a club, I believe, in Mancelona last year or maybe 2 years ago. I read that they "ran accross the street from McDonalds". I went to the Mancelona web site and only see the Schuss Mtn event. Are there any fun races in Mancelona this year or possibly anywere nearby? I thought that I read there were studded and nonstudded classes. I'm not looking for a sanctioned event, but more of a fun low tech event and not just the radar runs at LON. Thanks for any info.[/b]
the place your talking about is a few miles north of mancelona in alba

·
Registered
74 Posts
last year the owner of T & R Yamaha put on drag race with studded and non studded classes and it was accross from McDonalds haven't heard if he is doing it this year.

·
Registered
31 Posts
AntrimCounty Snowmobile Club no longer has racing while we look into insurance and liability questions. Due to another club being sued almost out of existence. Tim Bingham at Tim's tire held racing last year but haven't seen any fliers yet for an event this year.
Contact info for acsc is [email protected] if anyone has a solution to the legal and insurance info send the info and with enough interest we may get it back.

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How was the turnout last year? I would have thought it was decent. I didn't get a chance to go. If anyone hears if they are going to have it, let us know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts